facebook

Displaying Invalid Classpath in MyEclipse

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. General
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

support-swapna

Nagendra,

Sorry that you are running into these issues. I have escalated it to a dev team member. They will get back to you.

In the meantime, can you check if there is no other instance of WAS or any other server running at the port ?

netstat (with -b param ) should tell you the ports being used and the exe that started listening on it.

If you can, please shutdown the WAS from admin console, restart your system and check if you still see the issue.

#325268 Reply

support-tony
    Keymaster

Nagendra,

We’ve been unable to replicate your problems so I wonder if we have a complete picture of the issues you’re seeing. I’m assuming that you are now running MyEclipse Blue Edition 10.1. If this is not the case, please let us know.

Please reset the WebSphere 7 server connector to defaults and then try configuring it just by setting the install folder and then loading profiles. Don’t add anything and then check to see if the server starts from MyEclipse. If not, attach the errors that you see now.

Also, please post the installation details (using your 10.1 installation) from MyEclipse->Installation Summary->Installation Details.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
Reply To: Displaying Invalid Classpath in MyEclipse

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in