facebook

Does not show an error if you hover over it

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

gorand2
    Participant

Hellow!

I installed the latest version of codemix typeScript. But I can’t find how to make eclipse show the error body when I hover over it. Please tell me how to do this?
    Also tell me how to remove the “Context Bar” from the TypeScript page? I don’t need this panel at all, and it hinders – how can I get rid of it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #616237 Reply

Wojciech Galanciak
    Participant

Hi gorand2,

To see the error message you need to hover over the light bulb on a left ruler in the editor. I agree that it also should show when you hover over text. It is a bug on our side and I am going to add this to the list of changes in one of the upcoming releases.

To control the visibility of an in-editor context bar, please open Preferences -> CodeMix -> Editors -> Layout. There are several checkboxes that you can use to customize what should and what should not be visible.

Kind regards,
    Wojciech Galanciak

#616244 Reply

gorand2
    Participant

This error must be corrected as soon as possible – otherwise it is not very convenient.
    I want to completely remove this panel – I don’t need it at all! I already tried Preferences -> CodeMix -> Editors -> Layout to disconnect everything that is there (I included the path to the file for the screenshot) – but the panel is not removed, it remains empty and interferes. How to completely disable this panel?

#616246 Reply

timwebb
    Keymaster

Would it be possible for you to share a screenshot of what you are seeing please?

#616429 Reply

gorand2
    Participant

screenshot with all disabled content on box

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Does not show an error if you hover over it

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in