facebook

Download older versions of MyEclipse IDE Professional

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, we need to download the MyEclipse IDE 2014 Professional package, and preferably version 12.0.
    Is there any place I can download this package ?
    The official MyEclipse download page can only offer the 2015 and the 2016 versions…

Regards,

Terje Bergerud
    EM Software Partners AS

#494808 Reply

support-swapna

Terje,

Thank you for your inquiry about a prior version of MyEclipse. Please note that versions earlier than MyEclipse 2015 are no longer fully supported. We try and assist users working with previous versions but no fixes will be made to those versions.

As a MyEclipse subscriber you have full access to any version of MyEclipse that you choose to utilize and we will be glad to provide you with a download link to your chosen release.

However, all requests for previous releases are handled by our sales team to ensure your complete satisfaction. Please send an email to sales@genuitec.com and they will be able to assist you. Be sure to include your name, subscription id, subscription code, MyEclipse version desired, and operating system so they can provide the correct download link without delay.

Support for all current and prior versions of MyEclipse is included with annual subscription, so please feel free to ask any product-related questions in these forums.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#593370 Reply

PCGTrading
    Participant

Hi Swapna,
    I need to download MyEclipse for Spring 2014 version.
    I have sent mails to sales@genutic.com but I did not receive the link.
    Please suggest me where can I find the link to download.

Thank you
    Vinaya

#593376 Reply

support-swapna

Vinaya,

Thank you for your inquiry about a prior version of MyEclipse.
    I have sent you the download link for MyEclipse 2014 GA in a private message. Please check your Messages box under My Profile.

I have sent mails to sales@genutic.com

There is a typo in the email address you mentioned which is why you haven’t received any response from the sales team.The correct email address is sales@genuitec.com

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you see any issues.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Download older versions of MyEclipse IDE Professional

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in