facebook

Download site not working [Closed]

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Dennis Byrne

The 3.7GA version I downloaded was the old 3.7rc2 version. It looked for M6 and would not install.

#204982 Reply

Dennis Byrne

This is the file I downloaded from the site minutes ago…

EnterpriseWorkbenchInstaller_030700.bin

#204985 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Why do you say it is the old version? On the first panel of the installer, it should say 3.7 GA. Also note that there are size differences between the 3.7RC2 and GA releases. Your download (GA) should be 21mb (22,020,911 bytes).

Also double check when you start Eclipse by going to Help->About then clicking the MyEclipse logo.

You can manually double check if the links file was updated or not. Go to <eclipse 3.0M7 install dir>\links directory, and open up the com.genuitec.eclipse.MyEclipse.link file, make sure the directory is pointing to your MyEclipse 3.7 GA install and isn’t still pointing to an old RC2 install.

#204987 Reply

Dennis Byrne

It would not install. It clearly stated it was looking for M6 and that I had an incompatible version of eclipse(M7)

#204989 Reply

Dennis Byrne

Our problem. We had the old bin laying around… sorry

#204990 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Did you double check the size differences? (I’m downloading M7 now to try this, but it will be a while).

#204991 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Oh ok, no problem. I’m glad its working and that I don’t need to wait for this Eclipse download to finish 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Download site not working [Closed]

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in