facebook

EA3 OSX Installer Damaged: FIXED

1. GapDebug
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – GapDebug
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

calendee

Gap Debug : 2014 EA3 Installer

After updating GapDebug last week, it would no longer open a debugger in Chrome or Canary. So, I just uninstalled it completely and downloaded again from your site. After opening the DMG and trying to install, a warning tells me the :

“GapDebug 2014 EA3 Installer is damaged and can’t be opened”.

I downloaded again, but I still get the sme error.

#350892 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

@calendee
    Investigating. Will follow up asap. Working to replicate the issue now as we did not see this issue during pre-release and immediately after releasing EA3 last Friday.

#350893 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

@calendee
    I had to use a more updated mac to replicate the issue you reported. Thanks for sharing.
    In the next few hours we will have updated installers online that fully conform with OSX 10.9.5+ requirements.

#350901 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

@calendee
    We rebuilt and signed the GapDebug installer with the proper v2 method required by newer versions of OSX. The root issue was on of our build boxes crashed. When it was restored the security settings were not reset correctly. All OK now. Please download the latest GapDebug 2014 EA3 dmg built last night. It should work with no complaints now: https://www.genuitec.com/products/gapdebug/

#350906 Reply

calendee

That did the trick. Will open ticket for other problem.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: EA3 OSX Installer Damaged: FIXED

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in