Some of the users have reported that Eclipse 2020-03 crashes with CodeMix on Linux installations. This appears to be a problem with our performance monitor, specific to Eclipse 2020-03. The fix will be available with our next release.
In the meantime, please follow the below steps to apply the patch and resolve the issue :
1. Look for com.genuitec.eclipse.code.core_188.8.131.52003022006.jar in the Eclipse installation/plugins folder. If the file is not located in Eclipse/plugins folder, then you might find it at ~/.p2/pool/plugins.
2. If you do not have the same exact file including the timestamp, then go to Help > Check for Updates and update to the latest CodeMix release, CI 2020.3.3
3. Shut down Eclipse and backup com.genuitec.eclipse.code.core_184.108.40.206003022006.jar.
4. From the attached plugins.zip, extract the com.genuitec.eclipse.code.core_220.127.116.11003022006.jar and overwrite the version you found in step #1.
5. You should no longer experience crashes with this patch. If you still do, please let us know.