facebook

Eclipse Docker Tooling for Neon – MyEclipse 2017 CI

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Max Mirabito
    Participant

Dear support,

Do you know if the MyEclipse 2017 behaves well with Eclipse Docker Tooling for Neon on win 10. When I installed the plugin I started getting very strange behavior, Fore example the docker explorer was missing the toolbar icons and when I would try to shutdown MyEclipse I would need to kill it from with task manager. I alos tried a new workspace same issue.

Thanks
    max

#521723 Reply

support-swapna

Max,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue. I could replicate the issue with Docker Tooling at my end.
    Docker Tooling is a third party tooling to MyEclipse and hence it is not tested as part of MyEclipse.
    I have filed a bug for the dev team. We will keep you posted when the fix is out.

Apologies for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#521728 Reply

Max Mirabito
    Participant

Swapna,

Thank you for your kind reply. Looking forward to an updated version of MyEclipse where the plug-in plays nice. Please keep me posted.

Regards,
    max

#591991 Reply

patidb
    Participant

Any updates to this thread?

#592023 Reply

support-swapna

Max/Patidb,

I just checked the Eclipse Docker Tooling plugin with the latest MyEclipse 2017 CI 10 and I no longer see the reported problems.

Can you please check with MyEclipse 2017 CI 10 and let us know how it works?

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#592031 Reply

patidb
    Participant

Attempting to install under MyEclipse 2017 CI 10 results in many errors of the type below:

eclipse.buildId=15.0.1.CI-010
    java.version=1.8.0_112
    java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
    BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=en_US
    Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64

org.eclipse.equinox.p2.artifact.repository
    Error
    Thu Jun 21 09:24:53 PDT 2018
    No repository found containing: osgi.bundle,org.bouncycastle.bcpkix,1.52.0.v20160915-1535

#592197 Reply

support-swapna

patidb,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue.
    We tried installing the plugin in couple of MyEclipse and Eclipse installs and did see intermittent delays and errors while installing but the plugin installed fine when we retried.

Can you please retry and see if it installs fine? Alternatively, you can also try dragging the install button from external browser to the running MyEclipse and check if it installs.

Apologies for inconvenience caused. Please let us know how it works for you.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Eclipse Docker Tooling for Neon – MyEclipse 2017 CI

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in