facebook

Eclipse PHP IDE (PDT)

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Chris Parsons
    Participant

Been unsuccessfully trying to install the above in 10.0.2 – I have removed the IE Debugger as mentioned in other posts, can create a PHP Project but when I add a PHP file get no dialog

I can add an Untitled PHP fle but get no colour highlighting etc

I have tried removing ME completely and reinstalling it, and have captured the error logs (1) after doing this, (2) after adding the PDT tools and (3) after trying to add a PHP file

Any clues??

Slightly worrying that a ‘clean’ install still has something in the error log…

Thanks

Chris

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #324348 Reply

support-joy

Chris,

Sorry to hear you are running into this issue. I am afraid I could not replicate this issue aon Win XP 32 bits. Could you clarify you have followed the steps listed here – https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/eclipse-php-ide-pdt-installing-eclipse-php-in-myeclipse/

If yes, please provide below details to help me investigate further –
    1. Open MyEclipse IDE, from menu options click on MyEclipse > Installation Summary > Installation Details > [Copy to clipboard] and paste the same here
    2. Attach a screenshot of the issue you are facing
    3. How did you install MyEclipse meaning all-in-one installer or pulse or update site on eclipse?

#324381 Reply

Chris Parsons
    Participant

Yes, I have followed the instructions you mentioned

I reinstalled MyEclipse (10.0.2) from the all in one installer, removed the IE Debugger and installed the PDT tools in that order.

The PDT tools seem to work fine in Eclipse 3.7

My environment is Windows 7 SP1 – I attach the installation details as requested

*** Date: 
    Monday, 19 March 2012 09:52:04 o'clock GMT

** System properties:
    OS=WindowsVista
    OS version=6.1.0
    Java version=1.6.0_13

*** MyEclipse details:
    MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench
    Version: 10.0
    Build id: 10.0-20111028

*** Eclipse details:
    MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench

Version: 10.0
    Build id: 10.0-20111028

Eclipse startup command=-os
    win32
    -ws
    win32
    -arch
    x86
    -showsplash
    -launcher
    C:\Users\csit044\AppData\Local\MyEclipse\MyEclipse 10\myeclipse.exe
    -name
    Myeclipse
    --launcher.library
    C:\Users\csit044\AppData\Local\MyEclipse\MyEclipse 10\../Common/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.i18n.win32.win32.x86_3.2.0.v201103301700\eclipse_3215.dll
    -startup
    C:\Users\csit044\AppData\Local\MyEclipse\MyEclipse 10\../Common/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.2.0.v20110502.jar
    -install
    C:\Users\csit044\AppData\Local\MyEclipse\MyEclipse 10
    -configuration
    C:\Users\csit044\AppData\Local\MyEclipse\MyEclipse 10\configuration
    -vm
    C:\Users\csit044\AppData\Local\MyEclipse\Common\binary\com.sun.java.jdk.win32.x86_1.6.0.013\jre\bin\client\jvm.dll

Regards

Chris

#324417 Reply

support-joy

Chris,

MyEclipse 10.1 was released yesterday. Could you add the update from MyEclipse Configuration Center > Dashboard tab > Updates Available. Select the 10.1 update by checking the checkbox preceding the update. Next click on [Apply 1 change] and follow the wizard till completion. When prompted, please choose to restart the IDE. You should be all set with creating a new php file and syntax coloring.

Let me know how this works for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Eclipse PHP IDE (PDT)

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in