facebook

Eclipse with the Webclipse plugin crashes after a few seconds

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Webclipse 1.x Help
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Johannes
    Participant

I have the same problem as reported in https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/myeclipse-10-crashes-while-starting-on-opensuse-12-1-linux/ but with the latest version of openSUSE Leap 42.2. With Eclipse+Webclipse. I didn’t have this problem before installing Webclipse.

The workaroud also works here mentioned (export MALLOC_CHECK_=0) also works for me, but there must be a real problem somewhere hidden. I have filed a bug here, too: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=511582

Please let me know if I could somehow help you fixing this issue.

#516413 Reply

support-swapna

Johannes,

Sorry that you are seeing problems with Webclipse. I have filed a bug report with the dev team for further investigation and we are also tracking the bug you filed in Eclipse Bugzilla. We will keep you posted when we have more information about the cause of the problem.

Can you please share with us the exact Eclipse version you are working with?

Apologies for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#516414 Reply

Johannes
    Participant

Swapna,
    Thank you for the response. I have tried with Eclipse Neon as well as with “Oxygen Release Milestone 6 (4.7.0 M6) Build id: 20170316-1528” and the former version.

A colleague who is using the same OS as me does not have the problem, MALLOC_CHECK_ is possibly only enabled on my (years old) user profile.

Please let me know when can help debugging this issue.

#516561 Reply

support-swapna

Johannes,

Thank you for the details. We will get back to you if we need more information.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#531541 Reply

Johannes
    Participant

The problem can be solved for all users of an workstation by removing the /etc/profile.d/malloc-debug.sh file.

#531746 Reply

support-swapna

Johannes,

Thank you for posting the solution. Glad that you figured it out.
    Please let us know if you see any other issues.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Eclipse with the Webclipse plugin crashes after a few seconds

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in