facebook

erro in deploy ear

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. WebSphere Development
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

niralon

hi.

i am getting this error when trying to deploy ear on

——————————————————————————————————————
    MyEclipse: deployment START explodedproject: OMS_WAS server: websphere61Server time: Mon Feb 18 18:13:17 IST 2008
    ——————————————————————————————————————
    WASX7209I: Connected to process “server1” on node Nodeoms using SOAP connector; The type of process is: UnManagedProcess
    WASX7303I: The following options are passed to the scripting environment and are available as arguments that are stored in the argv variable: “[C:\\ordering\\J2EEServer\\config\\oms\\WAS\\oms\\installedApps\\Celloms\\OMS_WAS.ear, Celloms, Nodeoms, server1, OMS_WAS, {}, {}, true, true]”
    C:\ordering\J2EEServer\config\oms\WAS\oms\installedApps\Celloms\OMS_WAS.ear
    Celloms
    Nodeoms
    server1
    OMS_WAS

-nopreCompileJSPs -distributeApp -useMetaDataFromBinary -deployejb -appname “OMS_WAS” -createMBeansForResources -reloadEnabled -reloadInterval 1 -deployws -validateinstall off -noprocessEmbeddedConfig -filepermission .*.dll=755#.*.so=755#.*.a=755#.*.sl=755 -buildVersion Unknown -noallowDispatchRemoteInclude -noallowServiceRemoteInclude -MapWebModToVH {} -JSPReloadForWebMod {}
    true
    true
    -deployejb
    WASX7017E: Exception received while running file “C:/Program Files/MyEclipse 6.1 Blue Edition – Milestone 1/myeclipse/eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.eclipse.blue.websphere61_6.0.300.zmyeclipse60300200802/installEAR.jacl”; exception information: com.ibm.bsf.BSFException: error while eval’ing Jacl expression:
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
    while executing
    “$AdminApp install $location $optionsString”
    ——————————————————————————————————-
    MyEclipse: deployment END project: OMS_WAS server: websphere61Server time: Mon Feb 18 18:13:40 IST 2008
    ——————————————————————————————————-

#281895 Reply

Riyad Kalla

niralon,
    I believe we are also troubleshooting this issue over email, let’s stick to email and see if we can get a resolution figured out.

#281916 Reply

niralon

hi,

i have an enterprize application project that include all the jars of my ear
    and an EJB project that is empty(cause i needed at least one module)
    and i tried to deployed it on the server. This is first approach i tried an i got this exception.
    second approach is using the romote debug and this approach is working well
    by the way how did you reduce the start up time of the server in debug mode(as apposed to start it standalone in debug mode)?it works pretty fast.

please tell me what more information you need

#281950 Reply

Riyad Kalla

by the way how did you reduce the start up time of the server in debug mode(as apposed to start it standalone in debug mode)?it works pretty fast.

Be sure to close any large projects that you are not using during your debug session. Because all open projects are considered during debugging, have a large projects open can slow down the debugger and startup times.

i have an enterprize application project that include all the jars of my ear
    and an EJB project that is empty(cause i needed at least one module)

Your EAR project isn’t suppose to contain any source files… it can contain JARs, but it cannot contain any JSPs or things like that… you mentioned you needed “atleast 1 module” so you added the empty EJB… I think your deployment setup and project setup may be incorrect.

#281980 Reply

Greg

Niralon,

What is the structure of your EAR project? How many modules and what types (EJB or Web) does it include? This will help us determine what is causing the deployment error.

#282105 Reply

eforus

I have most likely the same problem. I am trying to deploy a simple EAR-project (including one EJB project with a simple MDB) on WAS 6.0 but get the same error as described by niralon. If I export the EAR project and deploy it from WAS admin console it works fine, but I cannot deploy the project via the MyEclipse deployment plugin.

I am using

MyEclipse Blue Edition

Version: 6.1.0 Milestone-1
    Build id: 6.1.0-M1-200802

Is this problem solved? Can I help solving the issue by giving you more information?

#282151 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Guys I believe I just saw in our issue tracker that this has been fixed for our M2 release. We had a bug where deployment of an EAR I believe always assumed a web module would be part of it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: erro in deploy ear

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in