facebook

Error 1. Build Phonegap Application for android

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

ariefpn
    Participant

Hi, anyone can help me.
    I’m trying to build app on local and will release to play store, but an apk result can not upload to playstore, whats problem.
    in this case i’m using .keystore.
    Thanks

package:

[apkbuilder] Found Deleted Target File

[apkbuilder] Creating MYAPP-release-unsigned.apk for release…

-post-package:

-release-prompt-for-password:

-release-nosign:

-release-sign:

[echo] Signing final apk…

[zipalign] Running zip align on final apk…

[echo] Release Package: C:\Users\Administrator\Workspaces\MyEclipse 2015 CI\MY APP\platforms\android\ant-build\MYAPP-release.apk

[propertyfile] Updating property file: C:\Users\Administrator\Workspaces\MyEclipse 2015 CI\MY APP\platforms\android\ant-build\build.prop

[propertyfile] Updating property file: C:\Users\Administrator\Workspaces\MyEclipse 2015 CI\MY APP\platforms\android\ant-build\build.prop

-post-build:

[move] Moving 1 file to C:\Users\Administrator\Workspaces\MyEclipse 2015 CI\MY APP\platforms\android\ant-build

[move] Moving 1 file to C:\Users\Administrator\Workspaces\MyEclipse 2015 CI\MY APP\platforms\android\CordovaLib\ant-build

release:

BUILD SUCCESSFUL
    Total time: 12 seconds

Using apk: C:\Users\Administrator\Workspaces\MyEclipse 2015 CI\MY APP\platforms\android\ant-build\MYAPP-release-unaligned.apk

Command finished with error code 0: cmd /s /c “”C:\Users\Administrator\Workspaces\MyEclipse 2015 CI\MY APP\platforms\android\cordova\build.bat” –release”

completed ‘cordova build android –release –verbose’
    signing application

#477931 Reply

support-swapna

ariefpn,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue.

1. Can you please share with us the exact error message you are seeing when uploading to the Playstore?
    2. Please try clearing the browser cache and attempt the upload once again to rule out browser cache issues.
    3. Are you trying to upload a debuggable apk? Google is blocking apps that have the debuggable flag set to TRUE on release builds. Be sure to add the android:debuggable=”false” in the application tag of the manifest file.
    4. Please also check if any of the suggestions mentioned in this thread help fix the issue at your end :
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14186917/apk-upload-failed

Let us know how it works for you.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#478006 Reply

ariefpn
    Participant

Thanks swapna,

1. Actualy if the process signing success 100%, it should in {project}/bin/, but the process until 65% i got error status and i only use apk refer to status finish in {project}/platforms/android/ant-build/myapp-release.apk. What’s wrong?

Error while upload to playstore:
    Upload failed,You uploaded a debuggable APK. For security reasons you need to disable debugging before it can be published in Google Play…
    2. Still error.
    3. I change An AndroidManifest.xml with location {project}/platforms/android/AndroidManifest.xml
    set the android:debuggable attribute to false for a production release.
    but, the android:debuggable became back true…. what’s wrong? how to change it permanent?

<manifest xmlns:android=”http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android&#8221;

<application android:icon=”@drawable/icon” android:debuggable=”true” …

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #478200 Reply

support-swapna

ariefpn,

Sorry that you are still seeing the issue. Thank you for the details.

It looks like an issue with the signing process. I could not replicate the issue with the PKCS #12 (.p12) format and Release build mode.

Are you working with MyEclipse 2015 Stable 3.0 ? Please share the MyEclipse Build Id and version details from Help > About section.

Can you please check if the issue persists with the remote build as well?

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#478231 Reply

ariefpn
    Participant

Hi Swapna,
    I’m working with MyEclipse 2015 :
    Version: 2015 CI 19
    Build id: 13.0.0-20160113

is it stable 3.0 ? if not how to get it?

About check with remote build:
    The process are success with myapp-release.apk and store into \bin folder in my project.
    But if i uploaded to playstore, i got the same error with “You uploaded a debuggable APK…”.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #478234 Reply

ariefpn
    Participant

I’m using java keystore with keytool inside jdk installed

#478235 Reply

ariefpn
    Participant

Hi Swapna, I’ve been tried with PKCS#12, the problem still same.

#478295 Reply

support-swapna

ariefpn,

Sorry that you are still seeing the issue. MyEclipse 2015 CI 19 and Stable 3.0 are the same.
    I could not replicate the issue in MyEclipse 2015 CI 19 as well.

I see the android:debugging set to true only when I build in Debug mode. Building the app in Release mode does not generate the android:debugging attribute in the .apk file at my end for both local as well as remote builds.

Is the .apk generated using remote build also have the android:debuggable=”true” attribute? Delete and rebuild the app and check if it fixes the issue.

Which version of PG are you working with? Is it possible for you to regenerate the key and check to rule out signing profile issues?

Do you have any concerns sharing your app files with us? You can share the files privately with us to help us investigate further.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#478301 Reply

ariefpn
    Participant

Yes the .apk also have the android:debuggable=”true” attribute using remote build.
    What’s PG?
    Which file you need? and what’s your email?
    http://docs.build.phonegap.com/en_US/signing_signing-android.md.html#_generating_a_private_key

#478310 Reply

support-swapna

ariefpn,

PG is PhoneGap.

Is this project created in MyEclipse 2015 CI 19?

Please send us the .settings folder and the config.xml for further investigation.
    You can click on my name to view my profile, click ‘Private Message’ and send me the files.

Thank you for your patience.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#478510 Reply

support-swapna

ariefpn,

Thank you for the files.

I see the below code snippet in your config.xml :

<!-- enable PhoneGap Build to create a remotely debuggable app -->
    <!-- remove the following segment for production ver of app -->
    <gap:config-file parent="/manifest" platform="android" mode="merge"
    	xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
      <application android:debuggable="true" />
    </gap:config-file>

You should set the andriod:debuggable to false or remove the segment completely and build the app in Release mode to not generate the android:debuggable=”true” attribute in the apk file.

Let us know how it works for you.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#478698 Reply

ariefpn
    Participant

Hi Swapna,

It Works, thanks for your support.

#482246 Reply

support-swapna

ariefpn,

Glad that it works.
    Let us know if you see any issues.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Reply To: Error 1. Build Phonegap Application for android

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in