facebook

Error Deploying application with Email Server listed

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Spring Development
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jamie Daniel

I have an application created and engineered with security et al.

I opened the Spring Configuration tab ( Double-click Spring DSL for your project in the project explorer )

I listed a mail server ( by name or IP )

After deployed to the server, startup will fail for the deployment.

Has anyone had this issue ?

#306769 Reply

davemeurer

I was able to reproduce this issue.

It appears the spring-context-support-2.5.5.jar is not part of the classpath libraries. I have entered a JIRA to get this added to the GA release.

To resolve, obtain the spring-context-support-2.5.5.jar, and add it to the MyEclipse Project Capabilities via Window > Preferences > MyEclipse > Project Capabilities > Spring > Spring 2.5 tab > Spring 2.5 Core Libraries

For future reference to others, the error is:
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.mail.javamail.JavaMailSenderImpl
    at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1358)
    at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1204)
    at org.springframework.util.ClassUtils.forName(ClassUtils.java:211)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinition.resolveBeanClass(AbstractBeanDefinition.java:385)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.resolveBeanClass(AbstractBeanFactory.java:1138)
    … 33 more

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Error Deploying application with Email Server listed

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in