facebook

Error to run Project Angular4 via AngularIDE new version

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

alabidy
    Participant

Hi,

I try to run my project already implemented with Angular4, last week evry thing was working very well, but after updating the IDE with the new version (unistall an Install the new), I can not work on my project with IDE because I can nit run it with ng server, or servers console, but I can start it with VsCode (It is strange)

Look below the error, and enclosed screenshot:

$ ng server
    C:\D\WORKS_SES\2018-WORKS\workspaces\angular4-works\swarm-manager\node_modules\rx\dist\rx.js:77
    throw e;
    ^

TypeError: Cannot read property ‘run’ of undefined
    at AnonymousObserver.getRunningInstallations.subscribe.installations [as _onNext] (C:\D\WORKS_SES\2018-WORKS\workspaces\angular4-works\swarm-manager\node_mod
    ules\angular-ide\addon\commands\serve.js:212:35)
    at AnonymousObserver.Rx.AnonymousObserver.AnonymousObserver.next (C:\D\WORKS_SES\2018-WORKS\workspaces\angular4-works\swarm-manager\node_modules\rx\dist\rx.j
    s:1828:12)
    at AnonymousObserver.Rx.internals.AbstractObserver.AbstractObserver.onNext (C:\D\WORKS_SES\2018-WORKS\workspaces\angular4-works\swarm-manager\node_modules\rx
    \dist\rx.js:1762:31)
    at AnonymousObserver.tryCatcher (C:\D\WORKS_SES\2018-WORKS\workspaces\angular4-works\swarm-manager\node_modules\rx\dist\rx.js:63:31)
    at AutoDetachObserverPrototype.next (C:\D\WORKS_SES\2018-WORKS\workspaces\angular4-works\swarm-manager\node_modules\rx\dist\rx.js:5883:51)
    at AutoDetachObserver.Rx.internals.AbstractObserver.AbstractObserver.onNext (C:\D\WORKS_SES\2018-WORKS\workspaces\angular4-works\swarm-manager\node_modules\r
    x\dist\rx.js:1762:31)
    at InnerObserver.next (C:\D\WORKS_SES\2018-WORKS\workspaces\angular4-works\swarm-manager\node_modules\rx\dist\rx.js:5409:14)
    at InnerObserver.Rx.internals.AbstractObserver.AbstractObserver.onNext (C:\D\WORKS_SES\2018-WORKS\workspaces\angular4-works\swarm-manager\node_modules\rx\dis
    t\rx.js:1762:31)
    at InnerObserver.tryCatcher (C:\D\WORKS_SES\2018-WORKS\workspaces\angular4-works\swarm-manager\node_modules\rx\dist\rx.js:63:31)
    at AutoDetachObserverPrototype.next (C:\D\WORKS_SES\2018-WORKS\workspaces\angular4-works\swarm-manager\node_modules\rx\dist\rx.js:5883:51)
    at AutoDetachObserver.Rx.internals.AbstractObserver.AbstractObserver.onNext (C:\D\WORKS_SES\2018-WORKS\workspaces\angular4-works\swarm-manager\node_modules\r
    x\dist\rx.js:1762:31)
    at AnonymousObserver.readFile.subscribe [as _onNext] (C:\D\WORKS_SES\2018-WORKS\workspaces\angular4-works\swarm-manager\node_modules\angular-ide\lib\utils.js
    :182:22)
    at AnonymousObserver.Rx.AnonymousObserver.AnonymousObserver.next (C:\D\WORKS_SES\2018-WORKS\workspaces\angular4-works\swarm-manager\node_modules\rx\dist\rx.j
    s:1828:12)
    at AnonymousObserver.Rx.internals.AbstractObserver.AbstractObserver.onNext (C:\D\WORKS_SES\2018-WORKS\workspaces\angular4-works\swarm-manager\node_modules\rx
    \dist\rx.js:1762:31)
    at AnonymousObserver.tryCatcher (C:\D\WORKS_SES\2018-WORKS\workspaces\angular4-works\swarm-manager\node_modules\rx\dist\rx.js:63:31)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #600052 Reply

ignaciom

Hey,

Thanks for sharing these details with us, could you please look for swarm-manager/node_modules/angular-ide/package.json file and share with us what version you have?

Best Regards
    Ignacio

#600053 Reply

ignaciom

Hey,

Could you please try the following:

– Open a new Terminal+ tab for your project (swarm-manager).
    – Run npm rm -D angular-ide && npm i -D angular-ide@next

Try again ng serve

Let us know how this works.

Best Regards
    Ignacio

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Error to run Project Angular4 via AngularIDE new version

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in