facebook

Error when trying to install ME7 M2

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

xeel

Hello
    I’m getting an error when running MyEclipse7 M2 installer on Vista Home Basic SP1 box:

>SetupNew\setup.cpp (135)
    PAPP:
    PVENDOR:
    PGUID:
    $

@Windows
    Vista Service Pack 1 (6001) Non IE/Netscape 34642.30627

Had no problem upgrading from 6.5 to 7 on another Vista Ultimate SP1 box though…

#290464 Reply

Loyal Water

Are you setting up MyEclipse using pulse or the All in One installer or the archive installer?

#290470 Reply

xeel

All-in-One standard version (not BE).

#290480 Reply

xeel

Ok, I looked into this matter and seems it has nothing to do with vista but with the integrity of required files. It’s not only MyEclipse problem but of many programs using the same installer. Normally the problem is solved by redownloading the package. I’d recommend adding this to troubleshooting FAQ or something. While googling I saw that quite many people had this error.

#290481 Reply

xeel

Btw, forgot to mention. Problem is solved using the method above, so the issue can be closed.

P.S. turn on post edit capability if it’s possible. I feel like a damn fluder here adding each comment to the previous message in a new post.

#290509 Reply

Loyal Water

Glad you got solved the issue. Thanks for letting me know.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Error when trying to install ME7 M2

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in