facebook

Excluding jars from dependent projects…

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Maven for MyEclipse (Maven4MyEclipse)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

rbreitling

I have a Maven project that depends on 20 or so other Maven projects. When I deploy the war in MyEclipse I get a set of jar files, based on my Web Deployment settings, in my WEB-INF/lib directory. This set of jars include the Maven dependencies of my project plus a lot of jars from those other projects. So…the issue is I want to exclude some, but not all of the jars from those dependent projects. How do I do this? I tried using plugin tags for the maven-war-plugin but that did nothing. I seems the deployment part of MyEclipse is not even using that plugin for maven projects.

If my projects pom file had a dependency tag for the other projects, I would just add exclude tags for the jars I didn’t want. But I am not using pom dependencies on those other projects. I am setting them up as dependent projects in MyEclipse.

Thaks in advance.

Bob

#324620 Reply

support-swapna

Bob,

Your post has been answered. Please refer to it here :
    https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/excluding-jars-from-dependent-projects-2/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Excluding jars from dependent projects…

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in