facebook

Finishing your app? Compile? Submit?

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

geedeezy

I like what I see in the product so far.

Documentation claims “create and distribute your App, without the SDK for iPhone and without the App store.” I can find no instructions on how to do this.

Am I missing something?

Gee

#300884 Reply

Greg

Thanks for posting and your interest. We have just released Milestone-2 release which is just another step in multiple milestone releases before we get to 1.0. We are rapidly working on Milestone-3 that will really begin to address the distribution aspects of MobiOne.

Right now Milestones 1 and 2 concentrate on distributing your apps onto platforms like iPhone by using the capabilities of the mobile webkit platforms, e.g. Mobile Safari on iPhone and Web Browser on Palm Pre. More to come on this in the future.

#300885 Reply

geedeezy

So what you are really saying is “You can only test with our tool now. More later” ?

What about actually building an App with your tool? bundling it and sharing it?

#300887 Reply

Greg

You correctly mentioned that with milestone-2, it is mainly for testing, debugging and emulating your HTML app on the 2 supported phones. Tools for creating new HTML apps and bundling are coming in future versions. Hope this helps.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Finishing your app? Compile? Submit?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in