facebook

Form Example – Login Scenario

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Examples, HOW-TOs
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author

thedudeguy

@katmag I get the same thing. Are you using trial mode?

#326733 Reply

I get the same. I’m not really into programming, but i can learn it. how can i solve this. i’m running the trial version of mobione 🙂

#326853 Reply

Hi InfinitumLyceum,

Please confirm if you’re testing the webapp in a server with php capabilities?

#327127 Reply

i’m testing the app in the test centre and on my iphone 4s…
    Or isn’t that what you meant?

#329102 Reply

app4ye
    Participant

Will Mobione add FORM to “on click -action”? If yes, when?
    THANKS!

#329382 Reply

Hi app4ye,

I don’t understand you question about FORM and onclick. Do you mean form submit or something like that? Please restate your question or provide a scenario to help us understand.

#330455 Reply

i think he want a simple login scenario.. if you have 2 value box that you can name the first one as username and the second one as password.. no programming needed etc

#330456 Reply

app4ye
    Participant

HELLO
    What I want is a simpler way to build form, like drag and drop.

#334617 Reply

Mr.DooZeR

Hello everyone!
    Iam new here also bew with using mobione, i have trial version of it!
    Is it possible to connect to an local computer and access music/video files
    And stream them to my app i work on?

Sorry for my bad english, hope i post the question ob right place 🙂

Thanks!

#335194 Reply

Rabah

Hi Wayne,

I need urgently the login form and welcome page which czn work with some passwords and any login name.

The goal is to put some passwords to be checked. If password is good the user is directed to welcom page with welcome <userID>.

In the welcome page I’ll add a button to call a video playlist as an url with popup window.

Question :
    Can you cange the button of popup window by “Close” instead of “Done” in the new update of Mobione software?

Kind regards

Rabah

mailto:Roby@webinoo.com

#335195 Reply

Brandon

I will be doing a how to login form this weekend. Will have a simple username and password and a php file that you can modify.

#335513 Reply

Rabah

Hello Wayne,

Please we need your support for the login and welcom .mobi pages.

Where to put exactly our custom login so that the user will access to the welcom page.

We want the login field to be anything and only the password field needs to be correct (for exampleif the password is paris1, how to make it work with the welcome page).

URGENT help.

Please send me the file by zip file for the two files or to my email mailto:contact@pariseguides.com

Regards

Rabah

#335609 Reply

Hi Rabah,

I assume that you don’t need help on this login matter, as you posted in here that you figured it out, right?

#335627 Reply

Rabah

tanks, it’s ok now as I received the login and welcom page and php file that I customized to work with my app PARIS VISITE for app store and oogle Play.

But it seems that a pdf file hosted in a web site and called by url and popup window (no control) cn’t be displayed in smartphone android. With iphone, the window work fine and it’s closed with Done button. It’s not the case with android.

Did you make the test wfor android app with local PDF file inside the app ?

Kind regards

Rabah

#335629 Reply

Hi Rabah,

I just did a test with Mobione 2.3.1 and android 4.0.4 things went well for me. Could you provide us this information? Could you check that you provided a valid url for your pdf file?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
Reply To: Form Example – Login Scenario

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in