facebook

Gapdebug doesn't detect Huawei P8Lite

1. GapDebug
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – GapDebug
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

joaogl
    Participant

Hello,

I got two devices, Galaxy SIII and Huawei P8Lite. I got no samsung drivers installed nor Huawei’s only Android ones from SDK.
    When I USB plug them the Galaxy is detected bu the Huawei isn’t is there any fix?

Thanks Joaogl

#398286 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

@joaogl
    Thx for sharing this issue with us. We are working on a fix asap. I’ll update this thread as soon as we have a fix available.

#447971 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

updated Oct 8, The link below is obsolete. Please download the latest production version of GapDebug here.

We just posted a beta-2 that includes a fix for the Android debugging issue. Please give it a try and let us know how it works for you.

We are shooting to have a production update ready by end of week if all goes well.

#454569 Reply

maximumprogress
    Participant

hi michael,
    i have the same problem, but your link for the new version don’t work.

But with Samsung ist your Programm perfect. 🙂

Best regards
    Max

#454572 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

hi @maximumprogress
    Good news re: GapDebug detecting the Samsung device.
    What version of Android is on the Huawei device?
    Is the the latest usb driver for your device installed? You can find a list of them here: http://www.androidfd.com/latest-huawei-android-usb-drivers-download.html

#454575 Reply

maximumprogress
    Participant

Hi,
    thanks for fast anwser 🙂
    Okay, my Huawei use Android 5.0 and yes i think i installed the last version 🙂 (i install it with your link) but the device is nt detected be GapDebug :/

My Windows10 have also problems to access the device on USB-Debugmode . But in all other case of USB-Modes it runs ….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Gapdebug doesn't detect Huawei P8Lite

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in