facebook

GapDebug not installs on Mac

1. GapDebug
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – GapDebug
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

enzo0508
    Participant

I can download only update-version from the site. Setup Error: “Can not find the installed package”. Where can I download the full version?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #456951 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

@enzo0508
    You can download the latest full installer for GapDebug here: https://www.genuitec.com/products/gapdebug/
    Let us know if you continue to experience an installation issue after downloading a new installer.

#457083 Reply

enzo0508
    Participant

Hi,
    I can download only this file:
    “GapDebug-2015-update-5-2.1-offline-installer-macosx”
    But this is update, not full version. 🙁

#457101 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

The link I shared is the most recent version of GapDebug which is a full installer – don’t let the “update” in the download file confuse you. The installer file number scheme may be a little cryptic -update-, 2015-update-5-2.1-xxxx I looked at the screenshot of your 1st post and my thought is that installer file did not download completely or something else is goofing up during the install process. I recommend downloading a new installer file and verify that it is complete. The current osx installer which you referenced above is 168,668,493 bytes.

Let me know if this answers your question.

#457104 Reply

enzo0508
    Participant

I tried to install “gapdebug-2015-update-1.1-offline-installer-macosx (164 671 969)” and “GapDebug-2015-update-5-2.1-offline-installer-macosx (168 668 493)”, but error that I have described. Maybe i need to install something else?

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by enzo0508.
    #457178 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

I’m chatting with our team that build the gapdebug installers. Please note that GapDebug 2015 update 1.1 is an obsolete version. The file size of the update-5-2.1-offline-installer-macosx file is correct.
    A few more questions as I want to figure this out asap.

1) What version of OSX are you running?
    We have tested them extensively on Yosemite and El Capitan with no reported issues.

2) Do you have other products from Genuitec installed?

3) The gapdebug installer creates 1 or log files when it encounters an issue. Would you send me the log files found in $TMPDIR/ matching this search pattern: pulse-one*
    Send the files (prefer a zip if possible) to
    support at genuitec dot com with title “GapDebug install issue from enzo0508”

4) I’m wondering if there are possibly permission issues that are causing the installer to be unhappy.

#457193 Reply

enzo0508
    Participant

1) What version of OSX are you running?
    – El Capitan 10.11.1

2) Do you have other products from Genuitec installed?
    – No

3) The gapdebug installer creates 1 or log files when it encounters an issue. Would you send me the log files found in $TMPDIR/ matching this search pattern: pulse-one*
    Send the files (prefer a zip if possible) to
    support at genuitec dot com with title “GapDebug install issue from enzo0508”
    – Ok

Thanks!

#457198 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

Thx for the info. Received the data. Will follow up asap when I know more.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: GapDebug not installs on Mac

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in