facebook

Happy at the moment

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Mobile Tooling
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

DaveClark
    Participant

I finally did the Mobione to MyEclipse build. Boy am I happy! I did the date time project and it just worked. Then I did one of my new projects that I just did after Mobione died a horrible death. I am on windows 7, my phone is the latest ios version and I also did an android build. They all worked as expected.

I think MobiOne works better with MyEcilpse than it did with the app center build thing.

I would pay 100 bucks each year to have MobiOne back in business again, but at least I can go forward with my simple projects again
    I do hope they keep the MobiOne fourms on the website for good.

Thanks all for not giving up totally on the Mobione port to MyEcilpse.

#354271 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the feedback. I’m glad to hear the M1>MyEclipse combo is working out. One of the challenges we had with MobiOne was the inability for developers to use non-core Cordova plugins and more modern UI frameworks that have emerged over the last year into their projects. With MyEclipse all of this is possible. But as you’ve noted it comes without a convenient visual designer. We certainly learned a lot from MobiOne and those lessons are being incorporated into MyEclipse.

Again thx for the feedback. We certainly take your comments into account as we consider the direction of our products.

Michael
    Genuitec Mobile Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Happy at the moment

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in