facebook

Help? javascript files

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

AdamRogan

Ok
    i have included a java script and css file into my mobi-1 screen and works fine.
    now im trying to run the same script in my mobi-3 screen and that screen works fine, BUT when i launch mobi-1 screen and click go to screen 3 the script isnt working as it should. It is like it cant find the javascript or css file or something im not sure.
    I have the HTML widget on both screens with exact same code in each, but wont work together.
    I have tried including the files in each screen and with out.
    im a bit lost,
    cheers for any help possible

#350840 Reply

Hi adrog,

>now im trying to run the same script in my mobi-3 screen and that screen works fine, BUT when i launch mobi-1 screen and click go to screen 3 the script isnt working as it should.
    Can you share this snippet code? is hard to say what the problem is without seeing the code/app.

#350961 Reply

AdamRogan

sorry for late reply.
    finally got around to making a test.
    when you launch it the opening page is perfect.
    click next then click gallery which takes you to screen 3. which should be the same as opening screen. but not!
    this is where i cant figure it out. i have something wrong.
    cheers if you can help me out

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #351106 Reply

AdamRogan

does anyone know yet where i have gone wrong?
    would really appreciate it, i have an app ready to go but need this to be able to work.
    cheers

#351110 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

I took a look at your project. Your screen3 html widget code is the problem. You are incorrectly including a full html document which is incorrect. The HTML widget simply takes whatever html content you provide and merges it into the generated html. Thus you should limit your html to only the fragment of code required for rendering in the UI of html widget’s reserved area. Do not attempt to embed a full html document that contains <head/><body/> since the <head> and <body> are already generated by the mobione code generator. Instead provide the content that can live between a <div>

#351112 Reply

AdamRogan

Oh ok i get it.
    thanks for your response and help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Help? javascript files

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in