facebook

hibernate enabled project missing antlr

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Bugs
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Pedro Riera

FYI,
    There are known issues with using Hibernate 3 with BEA Weblogic due to ANTLR:

http://www.hibernate.org/250.html

See the section: Hibernate3 uses ANTLR for the new query parser. Unfortunately…

#266574 Reply

dkim18

Hi,

I have “No configuration found. Configuring ehcache from ehcache-failsafe.xml found in the classpath” error as well and followed the above solution, but antlr-2.7.x.jar was already there.

++++++++++++

Query cache: disabled
    Cache provider: org.hibernate.cache.EhCacheProvider
    Optimize cache for minimal puts: disabled
    Structured second-level cache entries: disabled
    Statistics: disabled
    Deleted entity synthetic identifier rollback: disabled
    Default entity-mode: pojo
    building session factory
    No configuration found. Configuring ehcache from ehcache-failsafe.xml found in the classpath: jar:file:/C:/Program%20Files/MyEclipse%20Enterprise%20Workbench%205.1.0%20GA/eclipse/plugins/com.genuitec.org.hibernate.eclipse_5.1.0/myeclipse-data/3.0/lib/ehcache-1.1.jar!/ehcache-failsafe.xml
    %%%% Error Creating SessionFactory %%%%
    org.hibernate.PropertyNotFoundException: Could not find a getter for demographicsId in class org.kki.dcn.hibernate.Project
    at org.hibernate.property.BasicPropertyAccessor.createGetter(BasicPropertyAccessor.java:282)
    at org.hibernate.property.BasicPropertyAccessor.getGetter(BasicPropertyAccessor.java:275)
    at org.hibernate.mapping.Property.getGetter(Property.java:260)
    at org.hibernate.tuple.PojoEntityTuplizer.buildPropertyGetter(PojoEntityTuplizer.java:255)
    at org.hibernate.tuple.AbstractEntityTuplizer.<init>(AbstractEntityTuplizer.java:121)
    at org.hibernate.tuple.PojoEntityTuplizer.<init>(PojoEntityTuplizer.java:55)
    at org.hibernate.tuple.TuplizerLookup.create(TuplizerLookup.java:64)
    at org.hibernate.tuple.EntityMetamodel.<init>(EntityMetamodel.java:257)
    at org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.<init>(AbstractEntityPersister.java:412)
    at org.hibernate.persister.entity.SingleTableEntityPersister.<init>(SingleTableEntityPersister.java:108)
    at org.hibernate.persister.PersisterFactory.createClassPersister(PersisterFactory.java:55)
    at org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl.<init>(SessionFactoryImpl.java:216)
    at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSessionFactory(Configuration.java:1176)
    at org.kki.dcn.hibernate.HibernateSessionFactory.rebuildSessionFactory(HibernateSessionFactory.java:65)
    at org.kki.dcn.hibernate.HibernateSessionFactory.getSession(HibernateSessionFactory.java:48)
    at org.kki.dcn.hibernate.BaseHibernateDAO.getSession(BaseHibernateDAO.java:14)
    at org.kki.dcn.actions.HibernateTest.addDemographics(HibernateTest.java:33)
    at org.kki.dcn.actions.HibernateTest.main(HibernateTest.java:16)
    session from HibernateSessionFactory: nullException in thread “main” java.lang.NullPointerException

how do I fix this problem?

#266588 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Check your org.kki.dcn.hibernate.Project class and either fix the case of your demographicsId getter (note it has to be “getDemographicsId()”) or add one if you are missing one.

#266594 Reply

dkim18

OOops. I thought something else was giving me the problem. I am newbie to hibernate..^^
    thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
Reply To: hibernate enabled project missing antlr

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in