facebook

hot sync does’t work correctly on jboss 4 windows 7

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Java EE Development (EJB, JSP, Struts, XDoclet, etc.)
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Haggi
    Participant

i’m using MyEclipse 8.5 M1 on Win7 with JBoss 4 app server.
    the j2ee application is deployed exploded to the jboss 4 app server.

in the past, if i saved a jsp or change the implementation of an existing method the hot sync worked perfectly for me. the changes were hot sync and i do not redeploy the whole application.

now the hot sync feature doesn’t sync the changes i made to the jsp or the implementation of an existing method.

if i manually copy the content of the jsp to the exploded web projects jsp, jboss loads the new content.

is there an existing issue between myeclipse and windows 7 ?

btw: sometimes it works, myeclipse sync the changes, but it’s infrequent.

#306694 Reply

Haggi
    Participant

solve the problem.

my workspace is on a samba share and the jboss runs local on my workstation.
    the share server and my workstation runs with different times (f**k win7 time sync, doesn’t work correctly) so the saved file on the share was even older as the file deployed on the jboss.

the hot sync feature needs a newer timestamp to sync the workspace files with the deployment.

*CLOSED*

#306697 Reply

support-joy

Good to hear you are all set. And thank you for sharing your findings with us. This will help other forum users.

Best.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: hot sync does’t work correctly on jboss 4 windows 7

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in