facebook

How disable Mark Occurences for TypeSctipr in Eclipse ?

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Webclipse 1.x Help
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

gorand
    Participant

Hellow!
    I have not found how to disable code highlighting where the cursor is.
    Please tell me where to turn off the backlight, as with her editor is slow.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #505722 Reply

support-tony
    Keymaster

gorand,

You can turn off Mark Occurrences by clicking the appropriate icon in the toolbar (screenshot attached showing Mark Occurrences turned on). You can also turn this on (including configuring it) and off in the Javascript->Editor->Mark Occurrences page of Window->Preferences.

Could you provide a little more detail on what you mean by “slow”, as determining the matches is done in a separate thread and should not affect the GUI thread? How noticeable is the slowdown?

Attachments:
    #505730 Reply

gorand
    Participant

Before write to the forum I first disabled all Mark Occurrences are found!
    I even showed a picture where you can see that for JavaScript disabled Mark Occurrences, but they work for the typescript.
    Please look carefully at my previous pictures.
    When I’m in TypeScript file and dial code, or move the cursor – before the cursor moves to a new position it takes about 200msec. If I move the cursor to the word I get is Mark Occurrences highlights the first half a second, nothing happens, and then there is lighting throughout the file.
    It is not in Java files and JavaScript files.
    By the way the picture that you showed me I can not use because when I’m in TypeScript file, the icon is not active (see attached images)

Attachments:
    #505813 Reply

support-tony
    Keymaster

gorand,

Many apologies for not seeing your screenshots before sending my earlier reply; I was not logged into the forum when typing my reply (my session had timed out) and so did not realize that you had attached screenshots.

I was checking the highlighting on Linux but, from your earlier forum topics, I see that you are on Windows. After checking on Windows, I see the same problem. I will raise a bug report for development to investigate and a fix will by provided as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the additional information.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: How disable Mark Occurences for TypeSctipr in Eclipse ?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in