facebook

How do I delete or find configuration file for a project?

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. General Development
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi all!

Dont’t know if this is a question about MyEclipse, which I by the way think is a great IDE, but I have started up MyEclipse after formating my hard drive. 🙂

And after I have selected the folder for my project I get a error message from Eclipse or MyEclipseIDE, I don’t know, that a libary is missing. However, the libaries are in the project, but they are at a different place.
    Se below…

But I think there is a minor problem whith some configuration file, and I dont’t know where to seek. Any one having a idea? :roll

Regards

Jonas 🙂

#230053 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Jonas,
    You need to open your project properties (right click on project root > Properties) then go to Java Build Path > Libraries and resolve the missing libraries. That means you need to removed the broken ones and re-add them whereever you have them now in your file system after the reformat.

#230060 Reply

Hi!

Thanks for your help! However, the problem wasn’t there. Instead the problem was in the library sets för J2EE-projects in MyEclipse under Preferences.

I have now removed the missing libraries and my project builds just fine.

Regards

Jonas

#230062 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Thank you for posting your solution *and* the screenshots Jonas, it will be very helpful to other users with a similar problem.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: How do I delete or find configuration file for a project?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in