facebook

How to build and deploy an Angular App from CodeMix

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

robertbrowniii
    Participant

I have an Angular- based SPA that works fine in my development environment, but I now want to compile it into an HTML and Javascript application that I can use with Spring Boot. Your documentation does not seem to cover this step. The site documents seem focussed on telling how to run the SPA within a development environment using Node.js, while the tutorias do not talk about deployment at all.

How do I compile and deploy my application such that it can be used outside of the CodeMix environment???

#635748 Reply

support-swapna

Robert,

The apps can be deployed locally from the Servers view or run from command line.
    We don’t have an end-to-end solution for deployment to production yet, but this article has some techniques you can use: https://coursetro.com/posts/code/64/How-to-Deploy-an-Angular-App-(Angular-4)
    The “right” solution would vary based on what you are running on your server.

Just to be clear, you can deploy and debug your app locally with our IDE – and you move to production stage (your server) once you have something ready to be tested, or used live.

If you are looking for more support, then please give us more details about how exactly you want to run the apps outside of CodeMix.

Hope this helps.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: How to build and deploy an Angular App from CodeMix

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in