Here are the steps:-
1. You need to right click on your project and go to Run As > (Option 6) Maven Build…
2. The edit configuration wizard will show up. You need to give this configuration a name (e.g. package without tests)
3. Select the variable as Project loc using the variable lookup.
4. Select the goal as Life Cycle Phases > Package
5. Select the Skip Test check box
6. Go to the refresh tab and check “refresh resources upon completion”
7. Under the common tab, check Run and Debug under Display in Fav menu.
8. Apply and Run
9. Use the menu shortcuts that you added to run it again.