facebook

how to make a MobiOne web app full screen on iphone 6 and 6

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Mobile Tooling
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

support-michael
    Keymaster

@malaksadik

Follow up to your questions:

Let me start by saying that with the retirement of the MobiOne App Build Center, you must use an alternative build strategy such as Adobe’s PhoneGap Build or local phonegap/cordova SDK along with an explicit config.xml file that defines the plugins and settings to use in the app.

1) Screen layout for iphone 6/6+
    Have you tried using the updated phoneui.js file attached to this reply above https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/how-to-make-a-mobione-web-app-full-screen-on-iphone-6-and-6/#post-354105
    This version of phoneui.js includes updated support for iphone6/6+ larger screens. You will need to replace the version of phoneui.js that MobiOne automatically adds to your project when it generates code for you UI design. Also be careful not to overwrite this file when you update your UI and generate new UI code.

2) How can i remove this bouncing effect.
    MobiOne only provides a bounce effect setting for long vertically scrollable panels. For such panels, there is a Bounce Effect property that you can disable in the Properties panel.
    Additionally in the phonegap project config.xml file consider changing this line

to

3) how do i turn off the splash screen
    If you wish for your app to have NO splash screen on startup, I’m not exactly sure how to implement that. I’m using the phonegap build service to create my ios app. I tried several experiments and in all cases a default cordova robot splash screen is always automatically included in my app.
    Alternatively if you wish to manually control the hiding of your app’s splashscreen, this is accomplished in the config.xml file. For example the setting below will show the splashscreen for 5000 milliseconds (5 secs).

4) how to make the status bar background transparent
    Let me start by saying if you use the updated phoneui.js file (#1) it will prevent the status bar from overlaying the app UI. This is intentional to keep consistency with earlier ios versions.

Hope this helps.

#455546 Reply

MalakSadik
    Participant

After the update i cant find my project at myeclipse explorer. How can i open existing phonegap mobile application?

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
Reply To: how to make a MobiOne web app full screen on iphone 6 and 6

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in