facebook

How to set the internet password once and for all

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jiuding
    Participant

Hi, I am working in an office with a proxy or firewall. Every time I have to ask my supervisor to key in the password for me. Now can you show me a detailed list of steps for resolving the problem. In one word, I want to key in the password at some place once, and never need to key in again.
    Thanks

#304342 Reply

support-joy

jiuding,

I am not sure what you mean by *How to set the internet password*. Can you copy and paste your installation details? Open MyEclipse IDE, from menu options click on MyEclipse > Installation Summary > Installation Details.
    You can setup your proxy details here – Open MyEclipse IDE, from menu options click on Window > Preferences > Pulse > Network Settings. Key-in your proxy information here. If you are looking for network connections, you can set up the same here – Window > Preferences > General > Network Connections

#304380 Reply

jiuding
    Participant

Hi Joy,

I cannot find a place to key in the proxy information at Pulse > Network Settings. There is nothing when I click ‘Pulse’, but when I click ‘Net Work Settings’ which is the only submenu for ‘Pulse’. I can only see ‘Communication Tuning’, which includes a dropdown list with the name ‘concurrent downloads’.

For Window > Preferences > General > Network Connections, which option should I choose, ‘Native’ or ‘Manual’?

*** Date:
    Friday, December 4, 2009 9:25:57 AM SGT

** System properties:
    OS=WindowsXP
    OS version=5.1.0
    Java version=1.6.0_13

*** MyEclipse details:
    MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench
    Version: 8.0
    Build id: 8.0-20091120

*** Eclipse details:
    MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench

Version: 8.0
    Build id: 8.0-20091120

Eclipse startup command=-os
    win32
    -ws
    win32
    -arch
    x86
    -showsplash
    -launcher
    C:\Program Files\Genuitec\MyEclipse 8.x Latest\myeclipse.exe
    -name
    Myeclipse
    –launcher.library
    C:\Program Files\Genuitec\MyEclipse 8.x Latest\../Common/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.win32.win32.x86_1.0.200.v20090519\eclipse_1206.dll
    -startup
    C:\Program Files\Genuitec\MyEclipse 8.x Latest\../Common/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.0.201.R35x_v20090715.jar
    -install
    C:/Program Files/Genuitec/MyEclipse 8.x Latest
    -configuration
    configuration
    -vm
    C:/Program Files/Genuitec/Common/binary/com.sun.java.jdk.win32.x86_1.6.0.013/jre/bin/client/jvm.dll

#304465 Reply

support-joy

jiuding,

Thank you for the installation details. For ME 8.0, you can setup your proxy settings here –
    Open MyEclipse IDE, from menu options click on Window > Preferences > General > Network Connections.
    Hope this helps.

#304539 Reply

jiuding
    Participant

This message has not been recovered.

#304564 Reply

Riyad Kalla

This message has not been recovered.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: How to set the internet password once and for all

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in