facebook

IClasspathEntry error when starting MyEclipse

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

enelson76

This message has not been recovered.

#280286 Reply

Loyal Water

#280289 Reply

enelson76

#280322 Reply

Loyal Water

#285588 Reply

This is the most lame solution to a problem I have read in a while.

I have been getting the same error (on and off) for quite some time now. I have tried everything, re-installed fresh Eclipse and MyEclipse. Works good for a short period of time and then starts showing the error again. I finally got sick of seeing it and did a search to find a solution.

And all you can reply with is import all your projects to a new workspace? That’s it?!? Do you know how many projects I have defined in my workspace? Why don’t you guys just fix the issue or find out what is causing it? I do not get this when running the standard Eclipse against the same workspace. Which I am very strongly considering making my default IDE again.

Thanks

Nick

#285720 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Nick,
    Before we grab our torches and decide to burn folks alive, why don’t you give us some information about your setup, the error you are getting, is it a popup? Is there something written to the log file? What is it? etc.

There might be a chance that the problem you are seeing is a hair different than the one the original person reported.

For starters, can you grab the information from MyEclipse > Installation Summary > Installation Details and paste it here for me? Also, can you describe, in detail, the problem you are seeing? Is there some error popup? Or just an error marker on the project? If you go to Window > Show View > Other… > PDE > Errors, can you click the red “X” and clear the log file, then restart, and copy paste the new errors that are created on startup here for me? They might shine some light on what is going on.

#285778 Reply

Hi ‘m using Eclipse 3.3 Europa. It’s been working fine up until a few days ago and now just gives this error every single time I start MyEclipse:

Initializing Java Tooling. Reason: assertion failed: Path for IClasspathEntry must be absolute

I haven’t made any changes to my projects that I know of, I need a fix quickly because I can’t access my projects now. Whenever I expand on of them, it’s just blank. I’ve checked the properties of the projects and they are pointing to the correct location on my filesystem..

Your quick response is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

sree

#285809 Reply

Riyad Kalla

sree,
    Please see my last post to Nick, I need all that information from you as well and I’d be happy to help (without it, it’s hard to guess what si going wrong)

#286195 Reply

I’m getting the exact same symptom…except I get it ALL the time…e.g.: every time clicking ‘Run App’ button.

I have restart eclipse every 20-30 minutes just to be able to work….VERY annoying.

Running:
    Eclipse SDK

Version: 3.3.2
    Build id: M20080221-1800

MyEclipse Application Server Tooling

Version: 6.0.1.zmyeclipse601200710
    Build id: 6.0.1-GA-200710
    Here’s what’s in log:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui 4 0 2008-06-25 07:17:24.453
    !MESSAGE Unhandled event loop exception
    !STACK 0
    org.eclipse.core.runtime.AssertionFailedException: assertion failed: Path for IClasspathEntry must be absolute
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.Assert.isTrue(Assert.java:109)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.core.JavaCore.newLibraryEntry(JavaCore.java:3829)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.core.librarymgmt.MECPContainerItem.asClasspathEntry(MECPContainerItem.java:361)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.core.librarymgmt.MEClasspathContainerManager.meCPContainerItems2ClasspathEntries(MEClasspathContainerManager.java:539)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.core.librarymgmt.MEClasspathContainerManager.newMEClasspathContainerFromEncodedCPString(MEClasspathContainerManager.java:415)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.core.librarymgmt.MEClasspathContainerManager.newMEClasspathContainerFromEncodedCPString(MEClasspathContainerManager.java:384)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.core.librarymgmt.MEClasspathContainerManager.newMEClasspathContainer(MEClasspathContainerManager.java:368)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.core.librarymgmt.MEClasspathContainerManager.newMEClasspathContainer(MEClasspathContainerManager.java:288)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.core.librarymgmt.MEClasspathContainerInitializer.initialize(MEClasspathContainerInitializer.java:30)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.JavaModelManager.initializeContainer(JavaModelManager.java:2220)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.JavaModelManager.getClasspathContainer(JavaModelManager.java:1546)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.core.JavaCore.getClasspathContainer(JavaCore.java:1571)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.search.JavaSearchScope.add(JavaSearchScope.java:150)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.search.JavaWorkspaceScope.initialize(JavaWorkspaceScope.java:84)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.search.JavaSearchScope.<init>(JavaSearchScope.java:68)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.search.JavaSearchScope.<init>(JavaSearchScope.java:64)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.search.JavaWorkspaceScope.<init>(JavaWorkspaceScope.java:29)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.JavaModelManager.getWorkspaceScope(JavaModelManager.java:2006)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.search.BasicSearchEngine.createWorkspaceScope(BasicSearchEngine.java:162)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.core.search.SearchEngine.createWorkspaceScope(SearchEngine.java:409)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.SourceType.newSupertypeHierarchy(SourceType.java:696)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.SourceType.newSupertypeHierarchy(SourceType.java:649)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.launching.JavaLaunchableTester.hasSuperclass(JavaLaunchableTester.java:470)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.launching.JavaLaunchableTester.test(JavaLaunchableTester.java:613)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.expressions.Property.test(Property.java:58)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.expressions.TestExpression.evaluate(TestExpression.java:98)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.expressions.CompositeExpression.evaluateOr(CompositeExpression.java:68)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.expressions.OrExpression.evaluate(OrExpression.java:21)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.expressions.CompositeExpression.evaluateAnd(CompositeExpression.java:53)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.expressions.AndExpression.evaluate(AndExpression.java:29)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.expressions.CompositeExpression.evaluateAnd(CompositeExpression.java:53)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.expressions.IterateExpression.evaluate(IterateExpression.java:150)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.expressions.WithExpression.evaluate(WithExpression.java:69)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.expressions.EnablementExpression.evaluate(EnablementExpression.java:43)
    at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.launchConfigurations.LaunchShortcutExtension.evalEnablementExpression(LaunchShortcutExtension.java:282)
    at org.eclipse.debug.ui.actions.LaunchShortcutsAction.isApplicable(LaunchShortcutsAction.java:272)
    at org.eclipse.debug.ui.actions.LaunchShortcutsAction.fillMenu(LaunchShortcutsAction.java:188)
    at org.eclipse.debug.ui.actions.LaunchShortcutsAction.access$0(LaunchShortcutsAction.java:179)
    at org.eclipse.debug.ui.actions.LaunchShortcutsAction$2.menuShown(LaunchShortcutsAction.java:288)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:234)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:66)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:938)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:962)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:943)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Control.WM_INITMENUPOPUP(Control.java:3981)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Control.windowProc(Control.java:3698)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Canvas.windowProc(Canvas.java:291)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Decorations.windowProc(Decorations.java:1554)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Shell.windowProc(Shell.java:1753)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.windowProc(Display.java:4364)
    at org.eclipse.swt.internal.win32.OS.TrackPopupMenu(Native Method)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Menu._setVisible(Menu.java:228)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runPopups(Display.java:3708)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3287)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:2389)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:2353)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.access$4(Workbench.java:2219)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$4.run(Workbench.java:466)
    at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:289)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:461)
    at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:149)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:106)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:169)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:106)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:76)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:363)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:176)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:508)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:447)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1173)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1148)

#286196 Reply

I don’t know if this is related, but this also shows up in the log in and around the time of the IclassPath error:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.resources 4 2 2008-06-25 07:17:17.125
    !MESSAGE Problems occurred when invoking code from plug-in: “org.eclipse.core.resources”.
    !STACK 0
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/genuitec/eclipse/j2eedt/core/ResourceChangeVisitor
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core.ResourceEventProcessor.resourceChanged(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.NotificationManager$2.run(NotificationManager.java:282)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:37)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.NotificationManager.notify(NotificationManager.java:276)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.NotificationManager.broadcastChanges(NotificationManager.java:148)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.broadcastBuildEvent(Workspace.java:295)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.AutoBuildJob.doBuild(AutoBuildJob.java:133)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.AutoBuildJob.run(AutoBuildJob.java:235)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

#286199 Reply

And lastly…missing this Class as well:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.jface 4 2 2008-06-25 07:12:28.406
    !MESSAGE Problems occurred when invoking code from plug-in: “org.eclipse.jface”.
    !STACK 0
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/genuitec/eclipse/j2eedt/core/J2EEProjectUtil
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.tapestry.capability.action.AddTapestryCapabilitiesActionDelegate.selectionChanged(AddTapestryCapabilitiesActionDelegate.java:278)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PluginAction.refreshEnablement(PluginAction.java:211)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PluginAction.selectionChanged(PluginAction.java:282)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PluginAction.selectionChanged(PluginAction.java:304)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.AbstractSelectionService.fireSelection(AbstractSelectionService.java:156)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.AbstractSelectionService$1.selectionChanged(AbstractSelectionService.java:62)
    at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.Viewer$2.run(Viewer.java:162)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.Platform.run(Platform.java:857)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.JFaceUtil$1.run(JFaceUtil.java:46)
    at org.eclipse.jface.util.SafeRunnable.run(SafeRunnable.java:199)
    at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.Viewer.fireSelectionChanged(Viewer.java:160)
    at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer.updateSelection(StructuredViewer.java:2047)
    at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer.handleSelect(StructuredViewer.java:1138)
    at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer$4.widgetSelected(StructuredViewer.java:1168)
    at org.eclipse.jface.util.OpenStrategy.fireSelectionEvent(OpenStrategy.java:227)
    at org.eclipse.jface.util.OpenStrategy.access$3(OpenStrategy.java:221)
    at org.eclipse.jface.util.OpenStrategy$1.handleEvent(OpenStrategy.java:388)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:66)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:938)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:3682)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3293)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:2389)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:2353)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.access$4(Workbench.java:2219)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$4.run(Workbench.java:466)
    at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:289)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:461)
    at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:149)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:106)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:169)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:106)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:76)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:363)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:176)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:508)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:447)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1173)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1148)

#286200 Reply

At startup, I get this error:

Errors during build.
    Error instantiating builder ‘com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core.WebClasspathBuilder’.
    Plug-in com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core was unable to load class com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core.builder.WebClasspathBuilder.
    An error occurred while automatically activating bundle com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core (217).
    Plug-in com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core was unable to load class com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core.builder.WebClasspathBuilder.
    An error occurred while automatically activating bundle com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core (217).
    Error instantiating builder ‘com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core.J2EEProjectValidator’.
    Plug-in com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core was unable to load class com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core.builder.J2EEProjectValidator.
    Plug-in com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core was unable to load class com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core.builder.J2EEProjectValidator.
    Error instantiating builder ‘com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core.DeploymentDescriptorValidator’.
    Plug-in com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core was unable to load class com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core.builder.DeploymentDescriptorValidator.
    Plug-in com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core was unable to load class com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core.builder.DeploymentDescriptorValidator.

Which shows in the log as:

!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.equinox.registry 4 1 2008-06-25 07:38:11.843
    !MESSAGE Plug-in com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core was unable to load class com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core.builder.WebClasspathBuilder.
    !STACK 0
    org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseLazyStarter$TerminatingClassNotFoundException: An error occurred while automatically activating bundle com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core (217).
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseLazyStarter.postFindLocalClass(EclipseLazyStarter.java:125)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.loader.ClasspathManager.findLocalClass(ClasspathManager.java:417)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.findLocalClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:189)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findLocalClass(BundleLoader.java:340)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.SingleSourcePackage.loadClass(SingleSourcePackage.java:37)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:405)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:369)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:357)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:83)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:252)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:320)
    at com.genuitec.myeclipse.ui.decoration.MyEclipseUniversalDecorator.decorate(MyEclipseUniversalDecorator.java:135)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.decorators.LightweightDecoratorDefinition.decorate(LightweightDecoratorDefinition.java:253)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.decorators.LightweightDecoratorManager$LightweightRunnable.run(LightweightDecoratorManager.java:71)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.Platform.run(Platform.java:857)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.decorators.LightweightDecoratorManager.decorate(LightweightDecoratorManager.java:336)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.decorators.LightweightDecoratorManager.getDecorations(LightweightDecoratorManager.java:322)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.decorators.DecorationScheduler$1.ensureResultCached(DecorationScheduler.java:369)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.decorators.DecorationScheduler$1.run(DecorationScheduler.java:329)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)
    Caused by: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Exception in com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core.J2EECore.start() of bundle com.genuitec.eclipse.j2eedt.core.
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:1018)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:974)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.java:346)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.start(AbstractBundle.java:260)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.util.SecureAction.start(SecureAction.java:400)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseLazyStarter.postFindLocalClass(EclipseLazyStarter.java:111)
    … 20 more
    Caused by: org.eclipse.core.runtime.AssertionFailedException: assertion failed: Path for IClasspathEntry mus

#286201 Reply

my ini file:

C:\MyEclipse6.5\eclipse>more eclipse.ini
    -clean
    -showsplash
    com.genuitec.myeclipse.product.ide
    –launcher.XXMaxPermSize
    256m
    -vm
    c:\jdk1.6.0_10\bin\javaw.exe
    -vmargs
    -Xms512m
    -Xmx1024m
    -Duser.language=en
    -XX:PermSize=128M
    -XX:MaxPermSize=256M

#286230 Reply

Riyad Kalla

mynetwatchman,
    There is a lot going on there and a slew of things that can be causing problems. Thanks for posting all that info, here is what I’m seeing:

First: You are running MyEclipse with Java 6 Update 10 Beta, which is not certified to run MyEclipse 6 or 6.5. We don’t test with it.

Second: You have a tone of class not found errors which immediately raise my “Corrupted install” red-flag.

To rule out these two things at once, and get you back on track, I really think the fastest thing to do is this:

1. Go to our download page: http://www.myeclipseide.com/module-htmlpages-display-pid-4.html
    2. Download the “All in One” installer for MyEclipse 6.5
    3. Run the installer, make sure you install it to a brand new directory.
    4. Find the shortcut that the installer created inside the MyEclipse 6.5 group and run it using that (just making sure you don’t accidentally use your own shortcut you had setup previously to run MyEclipse).
    5. Go to MyEclipse > Installation Summary > Installation Details, and paste that information here for me please.

#289050 Reply

Jack Gould

mynetwatchman,
    There is a lot going on there and a slew of things that can be causing problems. Thanks for posting all that info, here is what I’m seeing:

First: You are running MyEclipse with Java 6 Update 10 Beta, which is not certified to run MyEclipse 6 or 6.5. We don’t test with it.

This thread has been quiet for a while, but I wanted to add another data point.

I just got this error for the first time, and there are two possible factors. First, my system crashed because of a power outage, hence I was not able to exit cleanly (as an earlier post mentions). Second, upon restarting my machine, I decided to upgrade my Java 6 install to Update 7. After reading Riyad’s mention of Update 10 Beta being untested, I decided to uninstall Update 7. Since restarting eclipse with Java 6 update 1, I am no longer seeing the IClasspathEntry error.

My installation details:

*** Date:
    Monday, September 15, 2008 10:21:16 AM EDT

** System properties:
    OS=WindowsXP
    OS version=5.1
    Java version=1.6.0_01

*** MyEclipse details:
    MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench
    Version: 6.0.0 GA
    Build id: 6.0.0-GA-200708

*** Eclipse details:
    Eclipse Platform

Version: 3.3.0
    Build id: I20070621-1340

Eclipse Platform

Version: 3.3.0.v20070612-_19UEkLEzwsdF9jSqQ-G

Eclipse Graphical Editing Framework

Version: 3.3.0.v20070620
    Build id: 20070620-1021

Eclipse RCP

Version: 3.3.0.v20070607-8y8eE8NEbsN3X_fjWS8HPNG

Eclipse Java Development Tools

Version: 3.3.0.v20070606-0010-7o7jCHEFpPoqQYvnXqejeR

Eclipse Plug-in Development Environment

Version: 3.3.2.R33x_r20071022-7N7M4CYWLBCz-yHkMIuHN
    Build id: M20071023-1652

Eclipse Graphical Editing Framework

Version: 3.3.0.v20070620
    Build id: 20070620-1021

Eclipse startup command=-os
    win32
    -ws
    win32
    -arch
    x86
    -showsplash
    -launcher
    C:\IDE\eclipse3.3\eclipse\eclipse.exe
    -name
    Eclipse
    –launcher.library
    C:\IDE\eclipse3.3\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.win32.win32.x86_1.0.0.v20070523\eclipse_1017a.dll
    -startup
    C:\IDE\eclipse3.3\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.0.0.v20070606.jar
    -exitdata
    3d0_48
    -refresh
    -vm
    C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_01\bin\javaw.exe

– Jack

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
Reply To: IClasspathEntry error when starting MyEclipse

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in