facebook

infinitest errors not showing in problems tab

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. General Development
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Michael Stacey
    Participant

Infinitest errors/failures are not showing up in the Problems tab. I checked the settings on the Problems view, and it is set to display all errors.

#501952 Reply

support-swapna

Michael,

Infinitest is a third party plugin in MyEclipse. Please note that since infinitest is not shipped with MyEclipse, it is not tested as part of MyEclipse.

Please make sure the version of the plugin you are installing to MyEclipse is compatible and works as expected in the base Eclipse version. MyEclipse 2016 is based on Eclipse 4.5.1 and MyEclipse 2015 is based on Eclipse 4.4.2. I suggest you also check in development related forums like stackoverflow.com if there are any known issues with Infinitest and Eclipse.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it works for you.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#502158 Reply

support-swapna

Michael,

Were you able to resolve the issue with Infinitest in MyEclipse? I installed Infinitest 5.1 in MyEclipse 2016 and I see the infinitest errors reported in the Problems view.

1. Infinitest will not run tests if any of your classes are in an invalid state (if you have compile errors) or if there are any other errors in the workspace.

2. Can you please recheck if the Infinitest related Types are selected in the Configure Contents wizard of the Problems view? Attached is the screenshot for your reference.

3. Does the Infinitest bar display the correct result color after running the tests ?

4. If the settings are right, then please share with us the MyEclipse Version and Build Id from menu Help > About MyEclipse section and the version of Infinitest installed to help us assist you.

5. Also share with us the screenshot of the Configure Contents window.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: infinitest errors not showing in problems tab

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in