facebook

Installation error on Windows 2008 64-bit

1. Secure Delivery Center
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Tim Cincotta
    Participant

Hi-

In attempting to install SDC on a Windows 2008 64-bit VM, I encountered the following error (pasted from the errors.txt file inside the support bundle):

Status ERROR: com.genuitec.pulse.installer.server.delivery code=0 Can not rename jre.incoming to jre null

The oneinstall.log has the following stack trace:

Jul 26, 2013 2:05:09 PM com.genuitec.pulse.installer.module.ui.progress.GenericProgressPage$GenericProgressJob run
    INFO: Running processor [com.genuitec.pulse.installer.server.delivery.incoming.sites]; work [10] of [70]
    Jul 26, 2013 2:05:54 PM com.genuitec.pulse.installer.processor.ProcessorWithFatalErrorHandling run
    SEVERE: An error occurred while running [IncomingSitesProcessor]: Can not rename jre.incoming to jre
    org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Can not rename jre.incoming to jre
        at com.genuitec.delivery.server.installer.processor.IncomingSitesProcessor.runWithErrorHandling(Unknown Source)
        at com.genuitec.pulse.installer.processor.ProcessorWithFatalErrorHandling.run(Unknown Source)
        at com.genuitec.pulse.installer.module.ui.progress.GenericProgressPage$GenericProgressJob.runProgressWithCancelBlocking(Unknown Source)
        at com.genuitec.pulse.installer.module.ui.progress.GenericProgressPage$GenericProgressJob.run(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
    Jul 26, 2013 2:05:54 PM com.genuitec.pulse.installer.context.base.internal.UnexpectedErrorContextImpl addError
    WARNING: Unexpected error occurred: Can not rename jre.incoming to jre
    Jul 26, 2013 2:05:54 PM com.genuitec.pulse.installer.module.ui.progress.GenericProgressPage$GenericProgressJob run
    INFO: Skipping remaining processors; received jump to [id: fatal-error, action: goto, sequence: oneinstall.installer.install.fatal.error]
    Jul 26, 2013 2:05:55 PM com.genuitec.pulse.installer.module.ui.progress.GenericProgressPage$GenericProgressJob run
    INFO: Finished running available processors
    Jul 26, 2013 2:05:55 PM com.genuitec.pulse.installer.machine.internal.SequenceMachineImpl runSequence
    INFO: Skipping remaining modules in sequence; received jump to [id: fatal-error, action: goto, sequence: oneinstall.installer.install.fatal.error]
    Jul 26, 2013 2:05:55 PM com.genuitec.pulse.installer.machine.internal.SequenceMachineImpl runSequence
    INFO: Running module [pulse.error.cleanup.progress] from sequence [oneinstall.installer.install.fatal.error]
    Jul 26, 2013 2:05:55 PM com.genuitec.pulse.installer.module.ui.progress.GenericProgressPage$GenericProgressJob run
    INFO: Running up to [3] processors; total work [160]
    INFO: Running processor [pulse.create.support.bundle]; work [50] of [160]

Any thoughts?

#341095 Reply

sdc-support

Hi TimCincotta,

Sorry to hear you’re running into troubles. Could you send us the full support bundle zip file the installer creates via email to support at genuitec dot com?

Best regards,
    Aaron Lara.

#342312 Reply

Tim Cincotta
    Participant

Just to follow up with my solution, I had a newbie error. I had logged into my server with a different user account than I was putting into the setup screens. Though both user accounts had administrator access, I was unable to start the service when I had logged on with my domain account. I had to actually log on with the same user account that I wanted to associate with the server, which was a local server account. I hope that makes sense.

#342654 Reply

sdc-support

It’s good to hear you are up and running. Thanks for using SDC

Best regards,
    Aaron Lara

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Installation error on Windows 2008 64-bit

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in