facebook

Is "General" even moderated anymore??

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Java EE Development (EJB, JSP, Struts, XDoclet, etc.)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

zambizzi

I posted this a week ago:

http://www.myeclipseide.com/PNphpBB2+file-viewtopic-t-11863.html

And…so far, I’m the only one answering myself. After glancing at other posts in that thread…it’s obvious “support-*” isn’t even reading anything in there.

Am I entitled to any other type of support since I’m a paying customer? Or, is the forum option the only kind of support available?

My problem is; I’m trying to sell Java to my boss and more specifically, MyEclipse as our tool, since he is trying to standardize. If we’re unable to get support for problems…there’s no way he’ll go for it. I love the product but getting support is a serious concern!

I’m currently evaluating MyEclipse and have paid for a single license…and part of my evaluation is building a new storefront solution. I’m *still* experiencing the problem posted in the link above and it is becoming a serious annoyance to remove and re-add libraries every time I start MyEclipse.

Is there a work-around at least?

#249354 Reply

Riyad Kalla

And…so far, I’m the only one answering myself. After glancing at other posts in that thread…it’s obvious “support-*” isn’t even reading anything in there.

I appologize, that is my fault. The forum software we are using typically marks unreplied messages which is how we know which threads to answer, but because the software is far from fantastic and because you had some replies in the thread, it didn’t show up on my screen as unreplied to so I never saw it.

If this ever happens again email support@genuitec.com and point us to your post, then there is no ambiguity. We do prefer to keep support questions on the forums as it creates a publically searchable record for other users, but we understand folks sometimes need immediate replies.

I will reply to your thread now.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Is "General" even moderated anymore??

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in