Issue running EJBDeploy in MyEclipse 2016 – WAS Server 8.5.5.10 – EJB 2.0

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of support-swapna support-swapna 17 hours, 15 minutes ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of gjt3
    gjt3
    Participant

When running EJBDeploy in MEB 2016 we get the error pictured in the zip file. We have tried changing between various runtimes and SDKs to try and correct what looks like a version mismatch. This error happens for any project that needs to be deployed using EJBDeploy. This error occurs when running WAS 8.5.5.10 and 8.5.5.11. It always happens when the deploy reaches the Remote Code Generation step.

Attached are two logs. One from \.metadata and other is from \.metadata\.plugins\com.genuitec.eclipse.blue.ejbdeploy\was85\workspace\.metadata. A screenshot of the error prompt. My MEB 2016 ini file. A screenshot of my local WAS version.

#523377 Reply
    Profile photo of support-swapna
    support-swapna

gjt3,

Sorry that you are seeing issues with EJBDeploy. The attachments are missing from your post.
    Please attach them again.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#523797 Reply
    Profile photo of gjt3
    gjt3
    Participant

Attachments included

#524125 Reply
    Profile photo of gjt3
    gjt3
    Participant

Is there any further support documentation you need?

#524129 Reply
    Profile photo of support-swapna
    support-swapna

gjt3,

The attachments are missing from your previous response as well.
    It looks like you are trying to attach unsupported extensions of files or attaching large files i.e larger than 512 KB.

Can you please zip the files and attach as .zip ? Also forward the files to swapna@genuitec.com with a reference to this post.

Apologies for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Issue running EJBDeploy in MyEclipse 2016 – WAS Server 8.5.5.10 – EJB 2.0