facebook

It would be good to allocate a different color in the object name field.

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Webclipse 1.x Help
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

gorand
    Participant

Need a font setting, which would allow to allocate the name of the object field ({name1:1}), because without isolation of all blends and difficult to distinguish where the end value for the last name, and begins a new name.
    Now it looks like this:
    var v={myresult:myfunction(param){do any},getter:getvar,localv:localvar,globalv:globalvar}
    And it should look like this:
    var v={myresult:myfunction(param){do any},getter:getvar,localv:localvar,globalv:globalvar}

I looked through all the settings TypeScript and JavaScript Syntax Coloring, and did not find this feature, you need lights only names in the objects but not all of the local variables. Besides, it was not bad to change the color and the color of the local variables and function parameters..

If you already have such an opportunity tell me where to find it? If not – I think it is necessary to make otherwise difficult to read the code if you are creating a large number of objects..

• This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by gorand.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by support-tony.
    #512730 Reply

support-swapna

Gorand,

Need a font setting, which would allow to allocate the name of the object field
    ({name1:1}), because without isolation of all blends and difficult to
    distinguish where the end value for the last name, and begins a new name. Now
    it looks like this:var v={myresult:myfunction(param){do any},getter:getvar,
    localv:localvar,globalv:globalvar}`
    And it should look like this: var
    v={myresult:myfunction(param){do
    any},getter:getvar,localv:localvar,globalv:globalvar}
    I looked through all the settings TypeScript and JavaScript Syntax Coloring,
    and did not find this feature, you need lights only names in the objects but
    not all of

We could only see the above content from your post and rest of it is missing.Can you please post again?
    The dev team is looking into providing better syntax coloring and I have forwarded your concern about object name coloring.Thank you for raising it.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: It would be good to allocate a different color in the object name field.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in