facebook

Javascript autocompletion with MyEclipse 2021

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

keithisdale
    Participant

Hi,

I am evaluating using MyEclipse for a pure Javascript project now that we use mostly Javascript classes. In the attached zip package I demonstrate the problems seen.
    Our coding style is to keep each Javascript file as small as possible and focus on one part of the overall solution.

Is the mentioned autocompletion issues mentioned within the scope of the CodeMix plugin installed by myeclipse-2021.5.24a-offline-installer-windows.exe?

Regards,
    Keith

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #677493 Reply

support-swapna

Keith,

Thank you for your interest in MyEclipse. I am afraid it is not clear where exactly the auto complete fails in the files you sent.
    CodeMix is not compatible with MyEclipse 2021 and can no longer be installed on it as MyEclipse 2021 already has in-built support. The editors in MyEclipse 2021 are based on Language Server tech. Capabilities like validation, content assist, navigation are serviced by the Language Server protocol.

If you are seeing issues with auto complete, then please recheck if the JS files are opened with JavaScript :: Language Server editor (Right click on the file in the Explorer view > Open with). If you are still seeing problems, then please share the exact details of where it fails, which file etc (screenshots would be great) to help us replicate the issue at our end.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Javascript autocompletion with MyEclipse 2021

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in