facebook

Jboss 6 and 7 missing in MyEclipse 9.x

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Application Servers and Deployment
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

gandalf902002
    Participant

Hi,
    when I go in configure -> servers -> Jboss I do not find the new Jboss release (like 6,7).
    I remember to see the 6 version in 8.6 ….

Thank you

#319319 Reply

support-joy

quartex,

MyEclipse 9.1 supports JBoss 6.x. Could you answer below queries –
    1. Open MyEclipse IDE, from menu options click on MyEclipse > Installation Summary > Installation Details and copy and paste the same here
    2. From menu options click on Help > About MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench and copy and paste the version-id and build-id here
    3. How did you install MyEclipse ? Meaning using all-in-one installer / pulse / archived update site on top of eclipse classic?
    4. From menu options click on Window > Preferences > MyEclipse > Servers > JBoss and check if you have JBoss 2.x, 3.x, 4.x, 5.x and 6.x listed? Please attach a screenshot of the same to help me get a visual
    5. In case JBoss 6.x is not listed above, please re-install MyEclipse 9.1. I would recommend you re-install using pulse as it is faster. Please refer – https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/installation-how-to-install-myeclipse-from-pulse/&highlight=&sid=42198e8a9c33eeb3ac0a581005b890be . You need to select “Eclipse – Helios” realm. Next from “My Profiles”, right click on “MyEclipse 9.1” and click on [re-install and run]. This will open a wizard which will guide you through the rest of the steps.

Let me know how this works for you.

#319321 Reply

gandalf902002
    Participant

Ji,
    after reinstall Jboss 6 is present, thank you very much.

@support-joy wrote:

quartex,

MyEclipse 9.1 supports JBoss 6.x. Could you answer below queries –
    1. Open MyEclipse IDE, from menu options click on MyEclipse > Installation Summary > Installation Details and copy and paste the same here
    2. From menu options click on Help > About MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench and copy and paste the version-id and build-id here
    3. How did you install MyEclipse ? Meaning using all-in-one installer / pulse / archived update site on top of eclipse classic?
    4. From menu options click on Window > Preferences > MyEclipse > Servers > JBoss and check if you have JBoss 2.x, 3.x, 4.x, 5.x and 6.x listed? Please attach a screenshot of the same to help me get a visual
    5. In case JBoss 6.x is not listed above, please re-install MyEclipse 9.1. I would recommend you re-install using pulse as it is faster. Please refer – https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/installation-how-to-install-myeclipse-from-pulse/&highlight=&sid=42198e8a9c33eeb3ac0a581005b890be . You need to select “Eclipse – Helios” realm. Next from “My Profiles”, right click on “MyEclipse 9.1” and click on [re-install and run]. This will open a wizard which will guide you through the rest of the steps.

Let me know how this works for you.

#319322 Reply

support-joy

quartex ,

Good to hear you are all set.

Best.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Jboss 6 and 7 missing in MyEclipse 9.x

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in