facebook

JBoss Tutorial

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Application Servers and Deployment
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ed Thompson

Is there a tutorial or guide anywhere on how to setup a JBoss project from scratch under MyEclipse?

I started a generic J2EE project with Web and EJB components, but not sure if there is more MyEclipse has to offer regarding specifically working with JBoss.

Alternately, info on additional plugins that would be compatible with MyEclipse 8 if I want to work with JBoss?

#304213 Reply

Loyal Water

Is there a tutorial or guide anywhere on how to setup a JBoss project from scratch under MyEclipse?

Im not sure what you mean by JBOSS PROJECT. Could you give me some details about the kind of project you are referring to.

Alternately, info on additional plugins that would be compatible with MyEclipse 8 if I want to work with JBoss?

I’m not aware of any such plugins. Maybe the other ME users could help you with this.

#304214 Reply

Ed Thompson

Im not sure what you mean by JBOSS PROJECT

I mean something that lays out the correct directory structure, initializes the necessary XML files, that sort of thing.

#304224 Reply

Loyal Water

Im sorry we don’t have any such tutorial. At this point in time we only support the default MyEclipse project directory structure.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: JBoss Tutorial

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in