facebook

JSTL syntax seems to cause temporary lockups!

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Java EE Development (EJB, JSP, Struts, XDoclet, etc.)
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

DaftMule

Sorry for the thread necro but this is still a serious issue for me.

Currently running v 8.6.1 and editing JSP’s with jstl syntax is grindingly slow still. Exactly the same symptoms as I posted above last year.

Have you got any more news regarding the progress on this issue?

#315061 Reply

DaftMule

Currently running v 8.6.1 and editing JSP’s with jstl syntax is grindingly slow still. Exactly the same symptoms as I posted above last year.

#315062 Reply

DaftMule

#315063 Reply

DaftMule

Eek! Sorry for the multi posts above! Kept getting an error when I posted and didn’t realise it had actually made the posts on a second page. Can’t seem to delete the extras…sorry.

#315272 Reply

Brian Fernandes

I do realize that this issue is irritating and has been around for quite some time. The good news is that we’ve been working on this problem specifically and actually have some improvements in MyEclipse 9 GA, due this weekend.

Performance issues like this are important to us and we will be placing high priority on such issues this year. I will post here when 9.0 GA is released, would appreciate your feedback.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
Reply To: JSTL syntax seems to cause temporary lockups!

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in