facebook

LifecycleExecutionException after upgrading from 6.5 to 7m2

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Maven for MyEclipse (Maven4MyEclipse)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mirkosertic

Hi

since i updated from 6.5 to 7m2 i am getting the following Maven error:

13.11.08 21:22:50 CET: [DEBUG] getProperty(ns=null, name=ant.reuse.loader, user=false)
    13.11.08 21:22:50 CET: [DEBUG] getProperty(ns=null, name=ant.reuse.loader, user=false)
    13.11.08 21:22:51 CET: Build errors for MogwaiERDesignerNG; org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal ‘org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.0:run’: Mojo execution failed.
    13.11.08 21:22:50 CET: [DEBUG] org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.0.4:runtime (selected for runtime)

I also verified that with 6.6 and its the same. What is going on here? I also noticed that changed java files are not compiled correctly. I always have to call the build lifecycle method to make the project compile correctly. In 6.5 everything was working fine.
    Do i have to migrate my existing Maven Project to make if work correctly with the new versions?

Thanks in advance

Mirko

#290986 Reply

mirkosertic

Hi again

If this is a bug, how can i downgrade again to 6.5? I cant see a download link for older versions at the website.

Regards
    Mirko

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: LifecycleExecutionException after upgrading from 6.5 to 7m2

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in