facebook

Live preview problem

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sarmad
    Participant

Hello,
    Now I am using trial version of Angular IDE but the live preview doesn’t work (i.e. the whole page of live preview is white). I am using the last version of trial on Windows 10 64bit.

Thanks!,

Sarmad

#618981 Reply

sarmad
    Participant

Hello,

I fixed my problem but now the watching for changed doesn’t work. There is an error in watching window. Please see the attachment.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #618983 Reply

sarmad
    Participant

Hello again!
    Now all the problems have been solved by me but unfortunately the as-you-type is not supported for Angular application. Actually I liked this product for the sake of live preview on angular so I will be away from this product until there is a support for this feature for Angular because the name of this product is Angular IDE and it’s unwise to see this feature available for other cases except for Angular!. Actually this product is advanced in this field and I appreciate the team behind it. Please keep up!.

Thanks an any comments are welcome and I hope as soon as the mentioned feature becomes available a notification will be sent to my email.

All the best

#619030 Reply

support-swapna

sarmad,

Thank you for working with Angular IDE and liking it.

Can you please clarify if you are referring to as-you-type feature in Live Preview or as-you-type content assist/auto complete in editor?
    The as-you-type content assist is available with CodeMix editors. Currently, the as-you-type is not supported yet for Live Preview. I will raise an enhancement request with the dev team to look into the feature.

Thank you once again for your feedback. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Live preview problem

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in