facebook

lombok project JARS not recognized

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. General Development
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

amit500
    Participant

Hi Team,

I have added the Lombok jars as Maven Dependencies and also to eclipse.ini and restarted the Myeclipse however I still get errors , Please let me know the correct process .

Please note that adding the Lombok jar information in eclipse.ini of Eclipse Oxygen did work but its not working in MyEclipse.

Regards,
    Amit

#531693 Reply

support-swapna

Amit,

Sorry that you are seeing issues with Lombok in MyEclipse. I could not replicate the problem with basic annotations like @Data, @Getter and @Setter in MyEclipse 2017.

I followed the steps discussed in this thread : https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/lombok-doesnt-recognise-installation-myeclipse-directory/ and added the jar as Maven dependency to the project.

Can you please clarify if you have copied the lombok.jar to the MyEclipse installation directory in addition to adding the lines for Lombok to the myeclipse.ini file? Please check if a rebuild of the project fixes the errors.

If you are still seeing issues, then please share with us the MyEclipse version details from Help > About MyEclipse section, OS version details, the lombak jar version, and the steps followed to configure it in MyEclipse.

Also share with us more details about the exact errors you are seeing and the type of project you are working with. If possible please attach screenshots to help us get a visual of the errors.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: lombok project JARS not recognized

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in