facebook

Looking for Certification!

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Suggestions

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

shivambhatele
    Participant

Hello Everyone, I want to learn java and I am looking to online java certification course but I am confused which one is better or what the exact fees structure of these courses:

1. Oracle Certified Associate Java Programmer (OCAJP)
    2. Oracle Certified Associate Java Programmer (OCAJP)
    3. Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer (OCPJP)

Can anyone knows which platform is good to start learning java certification or anyone knows the fees ideas?

#644671 Reply

rohanjoshi0894
    Participant

Hi Shivam,

The very first thing is that there is a big difference between Java Certification & Java Courses, So first decide are you a beginner or are you a java developer, If you are a java developer then you can start with the first one, First and second one is similar but third one is for professional. if you are a full-time developer then only you can go with the Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer. Here I am sharing with you the details of both two:

1. Oracle Certified Associate Java Programmer (OCAJP) [Java SE 8 Programmer I]

OCAJP helps in building a foundational understanding of Java and expanding the knowledge of general programming.

Gaining the OCAJP certification is the first step to verify that a professional has the essential high-level skills for becoming an expert Java developer.
    2. Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer (OCPJP)
    Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer or OCPJP is a professional-level certification. It validates the candidate’s knowledge and expertise of Java code development in Java SE 8. This certification is best for those having professional experience with Java.

It is the second of the two exams, first being the OCAJP, required to demonstrate having the necessary high-level skills for becoming an expert Java developer.

Get to know about it more and detailed about the examination and examination from here.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Looking for Certification!

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in