facebook

m2eclipse in 7.0m2 = configuration

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Maven for MyEclipse (Maven4MyEclipse)
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’ve downloaded and installed MyEclipse 7.0 milestone 2, and under Preferences/Maven4MyEclipse, i’ve checked the “enable m2eclipse” and unchecked the “enable Maven4MyEclipse”.

The question i have is do i still need software updates and install the URL to go to http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/update-dev/?? or is this all taken care of inside the MyEclipse? I tried to do the update and i get compatiblity errors prior to the download (and read in another thread that you’re using 0.9.6 RC for testing)

Possibly someone could explain this (or add a few lines to your new and noteworthy page describing what needs to happen.) (as a longtime user of MyEclipse and the m2eclipse plugin…this step is one of the first things i need to do with each new MyEclipse release.)

Thanks for addressing this m2eclipse “issue” for us.

#289325 Reply

That update site is not compatible with MyEclipse since it breaks MyEclipse Maven integration code. You should be able to access m2e (0.9.6) features by checking checkbox on preference page.

#289359 Reply

So – To summarize…MyEclipse now ships with this plugin already integrated within the tool and all updates to the plugin are handled by an upgrade to MyEclipse (currently 0.9.6)….Nothing needed by the developer other then clicking the check box in preferences??

Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: m2eclipse in 7.0m2 = configuration

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in