facebook

Parsing failure in config.xml

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

no0b3
    Participant

I’m trying to launch a WebLogic 12 server with MyEclipse 10. Before this I tried to launch a WebLogic 9 server and everything was fine. However, exceptions occur when I tried to launch WebLogic 12 server and i don’t know what exactly the problem is. I’m so sure that I am using the correct version of JDK (JDK 1.8). Perhaps config.xml is corrupted or wrong configuration, I don’t really know. This is the first few lines of console log anyway:

<Oct 15, 2018 11:12:05 AM SGT> <Info> <Security> <BEA-090905> <Disabling the CryptoJ JCE Provider self-integrity check for better startup performance. To enable this check, specify -Dweblogic.security.allowCryptoJDefaultJCEVerification=true.> 
    <Oct 15, 2018 11:12:05 AM SGT> <Info> <Security> <BEA-090906> <Changing the default Random Number Generator in RSA CryptoJ from ECDRBG128 to HMACDRBG. To disable this change, specify -Dweblogic.security.allowCryptoJDefaultPRNG=true.> 
    <Oct 15, 2018 11:12:07 AM SGT> <Info> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000377> <Starting WebLogic Server with Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM Version 25.181-b13 from Oracle Corporation.> 
    <Oct 15, 2018 11:12:07 AM SGT> <Info> <RCM> <BEA-2165021> <"ResourceManagement" is not enabled in this JVM. Enable "ResourceManagement" to use the WebLogic Server "Resource Consumption Management" feature. To enable "ResourceManagement", you must specify the following JVM options in the WebLogic Server instance in which the JVM runs: -XX:+UnlockCommercialFeatures -XX:+ResourceManagement.> 
    <Oct 15, 2018 11:12:08 AM SGT> <Info> <Management> <BEA-141107> <Version: WebLogic Server 12.2.1.3.0 Thu Aug 17 13:39:49 PDT 2017 1882952> 
    <Oct 15, 2018 11:12:09 AM SGT> <Critical> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000386> <Server subsystem failed. Reason: A MultiException has 5 exceptions.  They are:
    1. weblogic.management.ManagementException: [Management:141266]Parsing failure in config.xml: The following failures occurred:
    -- Unresolved reference to WebLogicCertPathProvider by [base_domain]/SecurityConfiguration[base_domain]/Realms[myrealm]/CertPathBuilder
    2. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: create on weblogic.management.provider.internal.RuntimeAccessImpl
    3. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: post construct on weblogic.management.provider.internal.RuntimeAccessService
    4. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: While attempting to resolve the dependencies of weblogic.t3.srvr.FinalThreadLocalService errors were found
    5. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: resolve on weblogic.t3.srvr.FinalThreadLocalService
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by no0b3. Reason: Enclosed attachments
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #600491 Reply

support-tony
    Keymaster

Hi. MyEclipse 10 is a very old release which is no longer supported though we will try to help customers with older releases. Unfortunately, we don’t seem to be able to find the license associated with this userID (“noOb3”) so could you let us know your subscriber name? This can be found under MyEclipse>Subscription Information, in the Subscriber field. Also, attach the information found at MyEclipse>Installation Summary>Installation Details (note: this is not the information found at Help>About>Installation Details). If you attach the error log (which can be exported from the Error Log view) that would help speed a resolution.

Could you let us know why you’re running such an old release? Our licenses allow use of all releases of MyEclipse, so you can use the latest 2018 release with the same license used for MyEclipse 10, though note that a lot has changed in many of the tools and interfaces.

#600496 Reply

no0b3
    Participant

It is a trial version so I believe there is no subscription info. Besides, I’m using MyEclipse 10 is the instructions from my company’s supervisor for work purpose. I’d like to try out MyEclipse 2018 too if necessary. Above attached installation details and error log. Please be informed that I’m running this on Windows 10 x64bit.

#600499 Reply

support-tony
    Keymaster

Have you tried starting WebLogic outside of MyEclipse, using the startupWeblogic.cmd script in your domain folder? Open a command window, change to the base domain folder and run that command. If that shows the same problem, then this would not be related to MyEclipse and we wouldn’t be able to investigate further. One thing to check, though, is the Window>Preferences>MyEclipse>Servers>WebLogic>WebLogic 12>JDK preferences page, to make sure you’re running with JDK1.8, as you mentioned (by default, it would use the JDK1.6 that you’re running MyEclipse with).

Let us know how you get on, though I’d really recommend updating to the latest release as we can’t offer much support for releases older than the last two major release streams.

#600535 Reply

no0b3
    Participant

Yes, the issue was fixed. I simply selected the wrong root directory for BEA Home directories. Now it’s running WebLogic 12 server very well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Parsing failure in config.xml

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in