facebook

MatisseM4MyEclipse

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Lofi
    Participant

Hello Brian,

thank you and the other members of the MyEclipse team very much. This quick solution is very appreciated.

I tried as suggested in your link. It all worked without problems. Installation was easy. I checked several of our form files, no problems encountered so far.

I want to express how important it is for MyEclipse to be backwards compatible in that matter. We’ve been using MyEclipse since version 6 in our current project and there’s no way we could ever switch to WindowBuilder without taking a huge development and maintenance risk which of course involes a lot of costs. As much as I’d like to move me and my team away from Matisse, it’s just not possible. I hope that Matisse remains at least an optional component of MyEclipse. Me and my team have been very happy with MyEclipse and still are with the latest version.

Thank you!

#350041 Reply

support-tony
    Keymaster

Lofi and others,

Note that Matisse is now available from the Help->Choose Components dialog, as “MyEclipse Visual Swing Designer”, under the Enterprise category, with the MyEclipse CI 1 release. For information about this release, please see this announcement.

Sorry for the inconvenience this caused.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
Reply To: MatisseM4MyEclipse

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in