facebook

Maven Console no longer shows output

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Maven for MyEclipse (Maven4MyEclipse)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

thatssomaven
    Participant

I had doing been maven builds/installs throughout the morning when the maven console suddenly stopped displaying any output. The build/install completes successfully when appropriate, however, I receive no feedback for when a maven build or install fails. I have reset, closed and re-opened the Java Enterprise perspective, closed/re-opened MEB, and even re-booted my Win 10 machine. No luck. Other consoles display output, this only affects the maven console.

I am using:
    MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench
    Version: 2017 Stable 1.0
    Build id: 15.0.0-20170329
    Apache Maven 3.2.2

• This topic was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by thatssomaven.
    #606700 Reply

support-swapna

Hi,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue.

1. Can you please clarify if this problem is specific to building/installing one particular maven project or does it happen with all the maven projects in that workspace?

2. Please switch to a new workspace and check if the problem persists there as well. If yes, then please share with us the workspace log file by clicking on the icon for ‘Export Log’ in the Error Log view, save it as text file and attach it here to help us check for any errors/exceptions logged.

3. Is there a specific reason why you are working with older version of MyEclipse 2017 Stable? Stable 2.0 is the latest in that stream and I suggest you update to 2.0 from Help > Check for Updates.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Maven Console no longer shows output

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in