facebook

Maven console output font color

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Maven for MyEclipse (Maven4MyEclipse)
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

b4l4nc3r

I couldn’t find a way to set the font color of the output of maven console! I’ve a very distinct Windows theme to reduce the amount of light emitted from the screen so to avoid shorter hours behind the computer screen.

Please provide me with a way (option/hacking/modifying a file/ etc..) to set the maven console output font color so that I can set the color which can be read easily in my Windows theme.

Thank you in advance.

#296889 Reply

You can configure your console view appearance on the Run/Debug->Console preference page.

#306738 Reply

b4l4nc3r

I can’t set the maven output color there. See http://easycaptures.com/2055009616 . Or am I missing something?

#306779 Reply

b4l4nc3r

If currently there is no option for for it, then please let me know what file I have to adjust to change the color.

#306848 Reply

b4l4nc3r

Obviously either no one can help or the matter seems too insignificant. It matters to people who need it, like me. The blue font-color in the “Maven-console” is most probably set by Maven4Myeclipse plugin, and it doesn’t provide a way to change it. I need to change it. Any suggestions?

#306896 Reply

b4l4nc3r

Someone has to know where that color is set.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Maven console output font color

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in