facebook

mavenized plug-in project? it doesn’t seem to work

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Maven for MyEclipse (Maven4MyEclipse)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

brgiles

I’m trying to create a mavenized plug-in project. It’s actually a prototype for an OSGi-aware version of our existing webapp, but we need to start with some simple ‘hello, world’ bundles to make sure we have the basics down.

New Project gives me a mavenized java project, or a plug-in project. But not a mavenized plug-in project. Okay, it’s a bit of a weird bird so I can live with that.

But I can’t get maven added to the plug-in project, or add plug-in libraries to the mavenized project. I can’t even do it when editing .project directly. I don’t even see available plug-in libraries when I configure the build path and try adding plug-in libraries manually.

Is there something I’m missing? We don’t need most of the maven functionality (yet), just the ability to pull libraries from the repository.

BTW we’re 6.5.1

#288761 Reply

Loyal Water

In MyEclipse, you cannot create an OSGi bundle project with Maven. m2eclipse plugin is not support by MyEclipse at the moment since it conflicts with Maven4MyEclipse. This would be possible in our next release since you would be able to turn on all m2eclipse UI.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: mavenized plug-in project? it doesn’t seem to work

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in