facebook

ME 6.0 M1… and Mac… :(

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Comments
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

David Orriss Jr
    Participant

Ugh… the experimental switch is a pain. Makes all kinds of stuff go wonky. And I hate.. repeat HATE having to run ME in Parallels in Windows on my Mac… I was hoping at least Ajax debugging would work.. but no.. that’s even fussy and crash-prone… =(

#278875 Reply

macinsmith

So what’s the problem. Now that Leopard is out and NetBeans has Matisse running on the Mac, when is MyEclipse going to get it working? I just upgraded to MyEclipse fully expecting Matisse to work (silly me).

#278876 Reply

David Orriss Jr
    Participant

@macinsmith wrote:

So what’s the problem. Now that Leopard is out and NetBeans has Matisse running on the Mac, when is MyEclipse going to get it working? I just upgraded to MyEclipse fully expecting Matisse to work (silly me).

I’m starting to take a serious look at Netbeans 6 now. Works the same in both PC and Mac. The only part I see missing for me is the Accubridge for Accurev (my company source control system). I’ve put in a request for them to work on it. Hopefully they will.

But I’m just fed up with the support the Mac gets for Eclipse tools.. it’s way past bad now.. it’s just pathetic.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
Reply To: ME 6.0 M1… and Mac… :(

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in